**WHAT'D YOU EAT TODAY ** be honest

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I wanted to see how everyone is doing on their diets! Plus it's making me realize just how much I over ate today......

Breakfast: Cup of coffee with tbsp cream and one splenda.

Lunch: Salad from Mikey D's - okay so not the best thing - I did skip the dressing though but the chip was breaded.

Snack: Handful of toasted almonds.

Dinner: Cup of spaggetti - loaded with veggies.

Liquids: H2O- only about 12 oz *I've really got to improve this* - and half a diet Dr.Pepper.
  • I had for..
    Breakfast: A bowl of cereal
    Lunch: A fresh fruit smoothie
    Snack: A sandwitch
    Dinner: 4 tacos. and a raspberry tea

This was a rather small eatting day for me @[email protected] then again it was the first day of school lol.. I didn't sit around the house and eat.
  • Good thread!

Breakfast: Muscle Milk pre packaged shake

Snack: Cliff Bar

Lunch: Deli sliced Turkey and Harvarti Cheese on whole wheat bread with light Mayo

Dinner: Muscle Milk pre packaged shake

Also about 75 ounces of water

A good day, although it was my first day back on track!
  • Breakfast - 1 c kashi go lean with 1 c lt vanilla soy milk, 1 large coffee with splenda
    Snack - 1 cup galia melon
    Lunch - 3/4 c kashi go lean with 1 c lt vanilla soy milk (need to go to the grocery store, LOL)
    Snack - 1 cup galia melon
    Dinner - Giant salad with grilled lemon thyme chicken, mixed greens, broccoli, green beans, bell pepper, fresh corn, and light balsalmic vinaigrette.
    Dessert - Slim-A-Bear Bar
  • Today so far I've eaten a quarter of a slice of toast with ham and melted cheese (it was Lydia's breakfast but she left a bit so I finished it off for her). And I've had a 200ml vanilla milkshake.
    So not a great start really.
  • Yesterday (Monday), I had:
    • 3-egg omelette w/shredded nacho cheese
    • Lean Cuisine frozen meal--garlic chicken and creamed spinach
    • maybe 2 cups of whole fresh strawberries
    • 3 fat-free hotdogs with relish and honey mustard (no buns)
    • 3 liters (a little over 100oz) water while at work, a can of Coke Zero, and a can of light lemonade (10 calories per can)
  • OK here is what I had yesterday:

B: Coffee
    L: Mac N Cheese (LF Cheese, LF Milk, Smart Balance)
    S: LF Yogurt
    D: Grilled Tilapia with Steamed Broccoli
    S: 1 slice pepperoni pizza

...I did take some sips of my hubbies Dr. Pepper.....yep I am a bad bad girl rofl.
  • Okay another day and here's how I did...

B: Cup coffee with splenda and 2 tsp. cream
    Snack: 2 puffed rice cakes - only 30 cals so I couldn't resist.
    L: Mountain Dew - I was stressing at work and didn't take lunch so I reached for a Dew.
    D: Salad with lobster chunks, 3 sprays of salad dressing.
    H20 - none today! About to go down a ton.
    Other liquid: only the 12 oz of mountain dew.

Not a good day for me really. First my job is kicking my butt, too much on my shoulders and second my hubby calls to tell me the fridges compressor finally gave out - a day before the guy is to come out to replace it. Yep that's right, I already have the guy scheduled to come out tomorrow but no, the darn thing couldn't wait.
  • I will jump in here today maybe if I do this it will make me pay more attention to what I eat.

B- Pineapple smoothie
    S- Slice of toast with a spoonful of peanut butter
    L- Fajitas at the mexican restaurant and more chips than I should have had
    S- Pop Tart
    S- Grahm crackers with a little bit of peanut butter.
    Ok. So I could have done better this has helped me see though that I didn't eat as good as I thought I did. Not horrible just could have made some better choices. Good luck everyone with tomorrow.
  • Breakfast - 3/4 c kashi go lean with 1 c light soy milk and 1/2 c sliced strawberries
    L - big salad with grilled lemon thyme chicken, broccoli, green beans, greens, fresh corn, cucumbers, red bell pepper, and light balsalmic vinaigrette.
    S - sugar free cookie thingies I invented - i'm not too impressed with them
    D - Grilled chicken breasts with a homemade tomatillo/chipotle sauce, grilled zucchini, and spanish brown rice.
    S - Skinny Cow
  • ah, raisin bran this morning for breakfast and skim milk, a pluot and a banana and coffee sometime before lunch. We were horrible and bought Chinese for lunch (broccoli, chicken, shrimp and peapods in lobster sauce with crab rangoon, white rice and egg drop soup) but I'm on my period and I am in danger of murdering someone if I don't give into that craving at least once during that special time! I only drank water today (besides the coffee, which I normally take black so it's not all THAT bad.) We had a kiwi with lunch and then I had a salad for dinner. Oh, and I sat and had milk and cookies with the kids afterward, but I only had one cookie with skim milk.
  • Today was weird for me...

Breakfast: Spaghetti with meat sauce(that I avoided for dinner last night because it is just such a heavy meal I decided to save it for the first meal today)

Lunch: Muscle Milk shake

Dinner: Chicken breast salad with lite dressing and Parmesan cheese

Drank about 75 ounces of water again.

I usually try to eat more often, but breakfast was so heavy I wasn't hungry forever!
  • Yesterday:

B: Bagel
    S: Chips
    L: Salad
    S: LF Yogurt with fruit
    D: Soup
    De: 2 miniature chocolates
  • B:handful of grapes and a bannana
    L:turkey sandwich on whole wheat and grapes, no mayo, just mustard
    S:a small burrito with LF refried beans
    D:2 small chicken burritos
    ....and a few small chocolate candies throughout the day plus a ton of wine and other alcoholic bev. We had a bbq last night with a bunch of friends...not such a good day for me.
  • Quote: Today was weird for me...

Breakfast: Spaghetti with meat sauce(that I avoided for dinner last night because it is just such a heavy meal I decided to save it for the first meal today)

Lunch: Muscle Milk shake

Dinner: Chicken breast salad with lite dressing and Parmesan cheese

Drank about 75 ounces of water again.

I usually try to eat more often, but breakfast was so heavy I wasn't hungry forever!
    OMG - I did the same thing for breakfast today!!! Weird

B: left over spaghetti - about 1/2 cup.
    No snack today
    Early Dinner: salad again with left over lobster chucks.
    24 oz H20 so far - getting better.