another strugglin chick :)

• Hello my name is Tara
    Its fairly simple I'm just like most people here since I was 12 I've been a big girl and since 15 I've been on different diets and have struggled to be the "perfect" weight. My whole teenage years I've been between 176-154 lbs and recently I have got myself to 140lbs but I am 5'1ft so I still look chunky and in 2 yrs im getting married so im trying harder to get to my ideal weight at 118lbs and wow it is so hard.
  • Welcome Tara! Have you been considering a food or exercise plan? Maybe we can steer you toward some threads that will be helpful and make you feel right at home.
  • this time im trying something more healthly, eating salads still cutting down on carbs having whole wheat bread and living on potatoes and veggies and I cant live without my snack a jacks. Im plannin on doin swimming but im waiting til school starts in sept so it will be empty and no one will see me I have taebo tapes so ive started them cheaper then the gym
  • You might enjoy the "Whole Foods" threads or "Exercise Accountability" or "Featherweights" or "Vegetarian Chicks".
  • Hey Taradorff! If you ever need someone to talk with about exercising or anything I would be glad to help. Just PM me!