how to do takeoff using knudsens juice??

• Hi ive been having trouble staying pop this last month so monday morning im going to do takeoff using the knudsens juice but, could someone please tell me how to do this i would really appriciate it...i need to get back on plan and back to losing these pounds ..thanks so much JAMIE
  • Hi and I hope that you are doing well today Momof3, I use the Knudsen breakfast blend and I use an 8ounce (1Cup) glass put half juice and half water and it works great for me and always has.

Have a great day and hope to chat again soon.

B
  • I am confused; I thought we were to drink 32 ounces of the drink (LAWL TO = 1/2 bottle mixed with water). Today, my first day of TO I drank one bottle (not diluted) and added some fibersure to it so I can have the fiber.

Is that wrong? Anyone? I think total calories for bottle = 130*4 servings per bottle = 520 calories ....
  • Where do you guys buy knudsens? I found it online, but I don't know how much to order - how long does it stay fresh?
  • My two cents:

I get Knudsen's at my Publix (grocery store) in the organic section. Walmart has it too.

When I do TO, I mix 26 oz Knudsen's juice and 6 oz water. I add 8 teaspoons of Benefiber (2 t. = 4 grams of fiber). This will nutritionally equal the LAWL TO juice.
  • Shoprite has Knudsen's too.
  • Sue

I was told to mix the entire bottle of juice with an entire bottle of water and drink 4 8oz glasses a day the bottle should last the entire takeoff of two days.

Also ladies I get my Knudsens Morning Blend at Trader Joes, Wild Oats or sometimes the Grocery STore has it in the Organic section.

Hope that I helped....

Bernadette