Down DOWN Down!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well I have to share....I went shopping on Monday and decided to try on a size 10 pants and too my surprise they actually fit...I brought in the 12 as well thinking that's what I would end up with. Nope I was estatic doing a little dance in change room! I had to ask the salesperson if they looked to small and she said they looked good! I haven't been a size 10 in ages...ages since before my children! I'm going for the gold...I love this!
  • Woo hoo that's fantastic Jenny!
  • Way to go! Keep droppin' the pounds, girl!

Joan
  • Great job! I am so pleased for you. Keep up the good work!
  • That is fantastic. Congratulations and WTG.
  • Congratulations!!! I have had the same NSV this week. I bought a size 9/10 jeans and just tried on one of my daughters cast away pairs, a size 9. And they fit!!!! Its been almost 10 years for me.
  • WTG girl. That is the best kind of NSV!!
  • thats great. Congratulations on the unexpected, I bet that was a great mood booster.
  • That is awesome!! WTG!!
  • Thank-You everyone...you guys are great! Luv each and everyone of YAH!
  • Quote: Well I have to share....I went shopping on Monday and decided to try on a size 10 pants and too my surprise they actually fit...I brought in the 12 as well thinking that's what I would end up with. Nope I was estatic doing a little dance in change room! I had to ask the salesperson if they looked to small and she said they looked good! I haven't been a size 10 in ages...ages since before my children! I'm going for the gold...I love this!
    congrats girl!! keep on jingling you can do it!! I know you are so proud
    have agood evening
  • Congrats, that is the best feeling ever!!! Happy dance your little butt off girl!
  • congrats- I know the feeling! keep it up!
  • That's great! I have the feeling I'm fixin to be able to post a size down too! Can't wait! It feels so good.

Kim
  • Congrats!
    Hey WTG on your NSV! You and I are actually about the same size with the same goals. I just had the smaller size thing happen to me, too. Doesn't it make it so much easier to be "good"? It's total validation of what you have been doing. Again WTG!