Summer Amnesty!

• Ok...we've all done it this summer. I've read thread after thread of all us that have "blown it" this summer. So here is our amnesty day! Sunday August 20, 2006. Some are getting back now and going full strength, others are just talking that we need to do it...and others are planning to do it soon...so let's make it Sunday!

I'm starting the 21 day boost on Sunday with Take Off....join me or just get back on track..but let's do this!

(hold on I'm going to paraphrase Bob the Builder again) CAN WE DO THIS????? YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is not a person on this website that isn't worth this transformation. So Sunday August 20th will be Summer Amnesty day. Get back to your plan, red, gold, purple blue, find your journal dig it out...dust it off...find a good pen and let's do this!

Start with Breakfast on Sunday! GET BACK TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Heather--what a GREAT idea--I desperately need to get back on track.
  • sounds good to me too!
  • Count me in!
  • I was planning to start monday the day the kids go back to school, but why not start sunday. Count me in!
  • ~~ Count me in too! I was able to loose the 5lbs I gained during vacation (month of July) and hope to get lower. Plus at my center they have a promo wehre for every 5lbs you loose 6/5 through 9/2 you get $25 in product -- I want the cookbook (I dont use their other products)

I would love to get <250 by 9/1. I'm 254 right now, so 5lbs in 2 weeks can be attained. My kids go back to school on 8/29 -- but my gym membership expired .. and funds are tight right now

What is the challenge? Can you post it or is it already on here?
  • Count me in. Im ready. Ive been slipping alittle. LETS GO. WE CAN DO IT.
  • I'm down. Can someone post a bit of detailed information for us all concerning the 21 day boost?
  • 21-day Boost

DAY 1 & 2 TAKEOFF
    DAY 3 & 4 REGULAR PLAN
    DAY 5-9 SUBSTITUTE 1 SLIM DOWN SHAKE FOR 1 PROTEIN AND 1 STARCH
    DAY 10 & 11 REGULAR PLAN
    DAY 12-17 SUBSTITUTE 1 SLIM DOWN SHAKE FOR 1 PROTEIN AND 1 STARCH
    DAY 18 & 19 REGULAR PLAN
    DAY 20-21 TAKEOFF