Share your "Weightloss Tag-Line"

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Maybe we can all get inspired by sharing our own personal "Weightloss Taglines" with one another... You know the One thought/phrase that keeps you going forward, the one thing that you know will inspire you...The one thing you keep telling yourself over and over and over again..

I'll start..

Positive thinking=positive results.

What's yours?
  • Aim for Progress not Perfection

Change One Theory (change 1 habit, when you are in the realm of mastering it, add another habit)
  • Eat less, move more.
  • Feel like a fraud having the guts to put anything here because I have not had success yet. But keep telling myself it is about baby steps, keep making small changes, baby steps
  • Luflic! What are you talking about no success yet?? You're here and you lost 9 lbs! That IS SUCCESS.... and the best part? Its only the beginning! Good luck to you!
  • My tagline is in my signature:

Eat for the body you want, not for the body you have.
    Exercise for the body you want, not for the body you have.

Basically, the body I want is someone with a healthy weight and in order to be that person, that person has to eat healthy and exercise often. Therefore I must eat healthy and exercise often in order to actually achieve that body.
  • You deserve to be comfortable in your own skin...
  • Listen to your body. Trust your body. Trust yourself.

This captures with my belief in intuitive and mindful eating and in not being overly restrictive or rigid with food.
  • My body, my rules.
  • I don't have one yet but I think a quote or phrase would be a good idea to post in house so I can see it every morning as I get ready for work. I might be back later with one.
  • Thank you lose85 you are sweet!
  • Willpower is not something you either have or don't have. It is something you USE or DON'T USE. --Carol Ackerman

and the one in my signature line.
  • Dripping water can eat through stone.

To me, it means perseverance. Thousands of tiny changes that really add up to something significant.

And of course, the quote in my sig
  • I love Boiaby's tag line: "Never trade what you want at the moment for what you want the most."

But I also use my 5 "C's" below: "Commitment to conscious control, with the understanding that choices have consequences"
  • What is says down there in my sig

also

Ninjas don't quit!

and I love Helen's - I think I might steal it