yooo hooo where are you??

• I'm missing a couple familiar faces around here....

Where's Jillegal? and IvannaBSkinny, and Inca's Mommy and Charbar, and Goddess Jessica and Apryl??

Come out come out wherever you are.....
  • I've not been around a lot myself but your right they are missing. Come on out and play people.
  • Oh it's so nice to be missed!

I've been on vacation for about a week in lovely Petoskey, Michigan area. We had a family reunion. I had the best, active vacation. We hiked, we biked, we shopped but we also sat around the lake house and roasted marshmallows on a campfire. It was very relaxing and totally rewarding. The Cute Boyfriend kept saying, "I thought I was going to hate it here but I really can see us coming back here every year."

Here are some pictures of what I've been doing (to compensate for my absence!).

This is me biking around Mackinaw Island. Mackinaw Island has NO cars. It only has bikes and horses. It's a beautiful island and the path that circles the island is 8.2 miles long but is completely flat. There are several hiking trails off the road which we took to do some geocaching.

Silly self portrait of us over looking Lake Michigan (Or Lake Charlevoix - i can't remember). Look how blue that water is!!

Here's the Cute Boyfriend catching the sunset on Lake Michigan.

And we can't be in Petoskey without eating fudge. I know, I'm cruel but here's the famous expression I get whenever near glass cabinets with loads of goodies inside (I have similar pictures in Paris, London, etc, etc).

There's my mini excuse! I missed you guys!
  • Love the pictures Jessica! Nice to see some oldies coming back!
  • Jessica--glad to hear you had a great vacation. I love the fudge pic.
  • I've been wondering about everyone myself this past little while.

Jessica - great pics!

~Dee