PB and Banana wrap

• I found this recipe on another site and tried it. It's really good. You spread some natural peanutbutter and some mashed banana on a wrap (I like a whole wheat wrap) and role it up. Put in the toaster oven for a few minutes. The peanutbutter melts a little and boy is it good. I just had to share.
  • Ooooooo, yum!
  • I've done this and its yummy - add a tsp of cinnamon to it and you pump up the fiber in it by 4 grams.. and adds a ton of flavor..
  • That sounds yummy! Will have to remember this!
  • you can actually have alittle fun with it too - my nieces and nephews love this... spread the peanut butter on the wrap... put the banana in whole.. and roll up the wrap... then slice the wrap and serve with chop sticks - it's like banana sushi

PF Changs - a wonderful better than take out chinese restaurant has an item on their dessert menu that's a banana, cinnamon, and something else wrapped up in an eggroll wrapper... then fried - this is kind of the next bestthing
  • Something I did once, a recipe found in a cooking light magazine, it called for spreading a tortilla with peanut butter. Then you sprinkle on some low fat granola, then roll it up and cut it into 1" pieces.
  • I have done it with a whole banana too... yum!!! And wow Linda, the granola thing sounds yummy too!
  • Quote: I have done it with a whole banana too... yum!!! And wow Linda, the granola thing sounds yummy too!
    It was VERY yummy. Gave it a little bit of a crunch. Although I tend to stay away from granola-type things, but it was a little treat I had made for my son and I just had to take a couple of pieces, lol.