What one food do you eat more than any other?

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • I eat alot of wraps. They're fast and easy to make. I also love peanut butter sandwiches.
  • Peas. Every day. I prefer can, but I eat frozen too. And since it's in season, and I get it from local farmers, I've been eating corn on the cob every day. And I usually eat a grapefruit, apple, or banana every day. I used to eat oranges/tangerines every day, but they are too pricey right now. And it's hard to find good ones.
  • Linda Thank you so much for giving the recipe for those onion rings can't wait to try them!
  • Oh dear... I really don't vary what I eat that much, (never have) so there are a LOT of foods that I eat a LOT of.

Apples, bananas, pears, yogurt, oatmeal, LOTS of vegetables (carrot, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, red pepper, cabbage, onion)

I pretty much have those foods EVERY day. I add other things, for a bit of variety, but that is the basis of my daily food intake.

Zelma
  • I have carrots, cucumber slices and sliced red pepper every day. I take it in a little baggie to work to snack on during the day. I eat skim milk with All-Bran and raspberries pretty much every day for breakfast before hopping in the shower. And I love yogurt, I probably have it nearly every day.

I also put parsley in nearly everything I cook. I can't taste it much, but I always think "Yay, Vitamin K!" when I add it to something.
  • garlic. It makes everything better.

I have a bowl of Kashi Go Lean with light vanilla soymilk just about every weekday for breakfast.
  • ^^ Garlic does make everything better.

I also eat onions and whole wheat bread every day.
  • Baby greens, oranges, and..... eggs! I love them and it doesn't matter what time of day it is- I seem to always be in the mood for them.
  • romaine, tofu and definitely broccoli (heaven knows what happens if I don't have that everyday).
  • Quote: Linda Thank you so much for giving the recipe for those onion rings can't wait to try them!
    They're good and you're welcome
  • grilled chicken, low-carb whole wheat tortillas and green beans
  • Definately my smoothies!

Jicama and spring greens run a close second though.
  • Thai food--3 or 4 times a week at least

chile peppers--every day
  • Quote: Thai food--3 or 4 times a week at least

chile peppers--every day
    Mmmm Thai food is the best. I've just graduated from ''mild" to "medium" (hate to think how hot "hot" is!! ) Taste the pain....
  • Cereal. I eat Kashi's Good friends just about everyday.