New daily resolution:

• I have decided that BEFORE I do anything else in the day, and especially before I eat, I am going to come here to 3FC and do some reading. I didn't do it today, and my breakfast was huuuuuge.

Well, I started feeling horribly guilty for losing control, almost to the point of giving up! But I stayed here and read a few older threads, and guess what??? I'm no longer feeling so down. In fact, I've got a brand-new determination to keep going...all because of you ladies (and gentlemen)!

Now where are those walkin' shoes?
  • Girl oh my gosh!!! You have lost 91 pounds!!!! That is ridiculously amazing, and a triumph that only a teensy weensy microscopic amount of people can say they have done!
  • Good resolution. My coming here to read the posts everyday helps so much with my motivation. Good luck. I am going to stay at 20 carbs or less for the next couple weeks, I had a gain and want it back off pronto.
  • I recently found this site and it's wonderful. You girls are really motivating. Congratulations on your weight loss. You've come a really long way, so don't forget it
  • Good for you girl!! We all need to keep that right thinking going on!! You should
    never even think about giving up!! look at how far you have came. ! It is harder when you get closer to goal!! Dont know why just is!! The main thing that i find
    to be true is to forgive your self when you make not so good choices . Then move!as always it is what we think in our minds. So change that around to
    ok, i made a not so good choice. But for the rest of the day i will get my rear
    in gear and stick to my plan for success.I pick dust myself off and pick myself
    up and keep on a trucking. Have agood afternoon. You can do it and will!!
    yoiu are too close friend.

Hugs LInda
  • Isn't this board great!? That's a great idea to check in every a.m. first thing! Hope it helps!
  • Checking in and planning on 20 carbs per day also...

Typsie: You mentioned last week about my NY trips, I go to Chappequa (my parent's place) and take the train into NYC (for shopping). My father is a retired judge, so he "demands" that his grown family has dinner together at least twice a month, so he pays for our traveling.
    I love NYC also!
  • Lilybelle and Tipsy you are both doing so great...and have started at about the same weights, what inspriations! Lily, I read you bio and seen your pics-amazing, you look like you old self's daughter! WTG!

Starting weight 209#
    Today's weight 157#