In the 260s! Getting closer to the 100 mark.

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Nelie ~ that is so fabulous! Good for you girl!!! Your picture is beautiful, by the way. Keep up the good work!
  • A great accomplishment. You have come so far! You are an inspiration to me!
  • Quote: I know a lot of women would be very frustrated at weighing 269, but let me tell you, I am extremely happy about it.
    I know what you mean. I was thrilled to see 330, 320, 310, 300, etc. I'm so proud of you for taking control of your weight. I wish I had done it at your age, instead of waiting until now. Congratulations!
  • I just have to say that you guys are really awesome. Throughout my successful weight loss, 3fc has been there for me. No matter where everyone is at in their weight loss journey, we are all there for eachother. You guys are awesome and I don't think I could've done it without the support I receive here
  • wow I can really relate to that. The weight I weigh now I dont think I've weighed since elementary school so I know what you are feeling and how weird it is to be in "uncharted territory". but wow 100 pounds! its such a huge accomplishment! you should be really really proud of it! plus you're over halfway to your goal! <3 <3
  • Great job, Nelie! You are definitely inspiring!
  • happy dance, happy dance, happy dance!!! wow, that's amazing!! you are definately an inspiration!! i can't wait to be able to say the same thing!!!! keep it up
  • Excellent work Nelie! I remember how ecstatic I was getting into the 260s myself. However, 255 was a big number for me to get by (and I plateaued in that area for about 4 months!) as it was the lowest adult weight that I can remember (at 23, am 28 now). I was pretty verklempt when I hit the 240s. I don't post too often, but I lurk frequently, and I have to say that I've always enjoyed your posts, both here and in the Ladies Who Lift forums - always thoughtful and intelligent.
  • Awesome!!

You are a great inspiration to a lot of people here and are always there with support and suggestions! Keep up the great work!
  • Wow.... I don't know you (I'm new :-P), but your story is inspiring. Congradulations on all you have accomplished!
  • You are a true inspiration here! So close to 100 pounds and counting! It's all about sticking with it through these "periods of losing/maintaining/struggling to lose" as you put it...never losing sight of the goal.
  • Nelie: You should be applauded. It's no easy task losing weight. When I close my eyes I can just imagine what it would be like to weigh 95 lbs less. You don't have to imagine it any more. YOU DID IT! Hooray!
    Norma
  • Nelie--- I think you were just joining when I was just leaving.. Wow-- you are amazing! Its so wonderful that you are accomplishing your goals. You are such a beautiful girl. I bet you look fantastic. Congratulations on your victory! Looking forward to hanging out with you for the rest of the trip!

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Nelie,

That is totally awesome. I am so hapy for you! I always enjoy your posts. Keep at it, girl!
  • Nelie:

How awesome! You go! "o" "o"! I cannot wait until I see 269 pounds or lose 100 pounds. You are an inspiration! Thank you!