Everyone Weigh In 08/11/06

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time again for the 3FC weekly weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck eveyrone!

Ok, this is still really 8/10, but it's my Friday morning. Since I pretty much slept through the real Friday last week, I thought that it might be better to be early rather than late.

Me: 186.5, down 3 pounds from last week. Ah, nice to have a nice big downswing for a change. And this was even during a week when I had a 3 day weekend, including a visit to a family reunion (hubby's) which included the mandatory pot luck. And we ate out a couple of times, too. I wouldn't have been surprised if I had no loss at all, again. Just goes to show that a stall out doesn't equal failure.
  • Weigh In
    Since I'm new, I'll post my weight as of today. I'm at 205.

Sharon
  • No change here
  • 174, down 1 pound from last week.
  • Still 147, but it's been fluctuating a bit due to PMS; I'm expecting the Whoosh Fairy any day now, lol.
  • I am down 1 lb this week.
  • I'm up a pound from last week .
  • Down 1.8, which i am pleased with considering my past weekend behavior. I have been worried all week. Whew! halfway to my short term goal.

Dont let it get you down penpal...just think next week will be double. usually if i gain the following week it doubles what i expect.
  • 148.5 down 2.5 pounds from last week! I am seeing some light at the end of my tunnel!
  • Quote: Dont let it get you down penpal...just think next week will be double. usually if i gain the following week it doubles what i expect.
    Thanks for the support Stacy! Congrats on your loss!
  • 2 lbs down from 226 to 224!
  • The scale mooovveed! I was so happy. Down 2.5 pounds from last week. I gained .5 inches, though, personally, I blame that on the meds and some PMS coming on.
  • Down to 161. I'm going to ignore the fact that my scale measures 2 lbs lighter than my actual weight. I'll just set my goal lower by 2 lbs.
  • Down 1 pound to 158 this morning.
  • well ive been busy lately i hardly have time to come online to weight in but im down this time from 183 to 180. so a 3lb loss this past week wich supprises me since its that TOM. Anyways 28lbs down 30lbs to go over half way there i cant belive ive lost 38lbs so far. sigh. ive been waiting so long to get it going and now it finally goes lol. i saw some pictures of me from jan. 15th and almost cryed i was about 208 to 210 then and seen some pictures of me at about 188 189 and was like whoa. what a difference. im in a size 16 comfy actually they are baggy and can put on a 13/14 and button them but that is not yet comfy. i have to have them sit on my hips not attack me hehe. so i wont go down a size yet. but im starting to see the difference. im so happy. well wish me luck on my weight loss and i hope you all are doing well too.
    misty