Sexy Halloween Challenge 2006

You're on Page 1 of 18
Go to
  • Hi everyone! This is a challenge for all those who want to strut their stuff this Halloween! What will you be? A naughty nurse? A seductive witch? Or maybe a exotic belly dancer? It's whatever YOU want! Rock on chicas!

Shari ~ 244.4
    Courtnie ~ 179
    Krissy ~ 189
    Randee ~ 238
    Emily ~ 186
    Rosario ~ 234.4
    Niecey ~ 188
    Fiesty ~ 129
    Linds ~ 199
    Nikki ~ 158
    Karma ~ 283
    Stacey ~ 180
    Cortney ~ 187
    Willmakeit ~ 145
    Di ~ 259
    Jessica ~ 173
    Kat ~ 195
    Tracy ~ 239
    Leslie ~ 315
    Angie ~ 298
    Amber ~ 180
    Jannelle ~ 202
    Donna ~ 152.2
    Chicky ~ 184.5
    Meg ~ 135
    Jelly ~ 162.5
    jegersengel ~ 191
    Robin ~ 187
    Suz ~
    Cloey ~
    Tig ~
    Totally ~
    Dew ~ 208
    Sherice ~ 141
    Buffed ~ 132
    BaDonkaDonk ~ 231
  • YAH! I am the first one to join

So about 11.5 weeks. A little over half way to x-mas. So I am going to say 12 pounds.

Starting: 180.0
  • Hello,

I would like to join this challenge as well...Who doesn't want to look good on halloween!!
    I'm going to go for 15 pounds and see how far i get.
  • Welcome Courtnie and Krissy!

BTW, Courtnie, I voted for Keiko (a big fat 10)!
  • Hey girlies!

Im SOOO in this challenge! I need to get my booty in gear!!

Im going for 10 lbs
  • i am so up to this challenge. 11wks=30lbs. i will post every day even if i do not lose a single pound.

• RANDEEEEEEE! Welcome girl!

Welcome Emily!
  • I hope you all had a great weekend. I did....except for WL wise. I got to hang out with friends in what seems like forever. Jello shots and drunken Family Feud matches galore. LOL I probably gained but **** I don't care. I usually work weekends and I haven't had Nikki, Kittie, and Sunshine all together at once in a long time. So no regrets. I'm just going to keep my butt even more at the gym this week.
  • Thanks Shari~

Ive been gone for a bit, but havent forgotten my girls on 3fc!!! Glad to see everyone doing so great!!!

MMMM I love jello shots!!!
  • I really don't like liquor but when I do 'drink' it's either jello shots or screwdrivers or mixed with diet coke. Randee, I hope you are able to post more. I know how busy life can get.
  • I lost one pound! yaaaah!! And I got Keiko's site up and running It was a good weekend.
  • Well You all know I'm a sucker for challenges!!! And I am determined to wear a very sexy costume for halloween (btw---i loooove halloween!!! it's my favorite day!!)

Let's see.....I'll try for 24 pounds. It's a lot I know. But I am really going to push myself this time. (this was my riginal Sept 4th goal) I think I can do it.

I am starting today at 235.

Good luck everybody!!!

Randee---Where have you been?!?! I've missed ya!!!
  • Im back Rosario!!! If I ever slack off again..I need ya girls to email me and tell me to get my booty back here!!!

I starting fresh today and am doing good! Going to walk when my kids have soccer practices..dakota..my son has practices Mon & Wed and Madison, my daughter has practices Tue & Thurs...see how busy that is lol..but im going to walk..and take veggies and fruits and water, instead of starbucks and taco bell LOL
  • I would like to join your challenge. I am going for 2 pound loss per week so that brings the total to 22 lbs by October 31st.
  • Niecey--You can so do that!!! Good luck!!!

Randee--hey your plan sounds really good. You should be sure to get lots of walking in at your kids' practices. As for the fast food, stay strong!!! I haven't had fast food in four days!!!