Sexy Halloween Challenge 2006

You're on Page 6 of 18
Go to
  • I am only down 0.6 pound this week. My loss was a minor one but at least the scale is going in the right direction. I just need to kick it up a notch this week!!

Hope all you ladies are doing great!!!
  • Going good
    I am out of my rut!!!! only 8 more to lose for Halloween!!!!!!

My halloween goal

My total goal

• Welcome Donna and Chicky!

Congrats Bopis, Tracy, Ro, and Wannabe!
  • Okay. I want to look hot in my halloween costume. I'm going for 15 pounds. WE CAN DO IT!
  • I wanna join.. I want to be a Sexy Ref. And my Husband s going to Rocky I am trying to be realistic about my weight loss so that's why I chose 151.

Well ya'll have a GREAT Day and Stay PSOSITIVE
  • I'll go ahead and join. My goal is 16 pounds!
    I aim to weigh myself weekly
  • I'm back! Life sometimes! Oh well. I learned something weird while I was 'away'. A friend who is a nutritionist had me write everything that touched my tongue down for three days. She went over it and flipped out big time. Said the reason I'm not losing weight isn't as much a matter of how much I eat, as it is what I eat and get this how little I eat She said that my body is actually in semi-starvation mode because I don't eat that much and when I do it's the wrong food for the most part. She said that if I start eating regularly, eating healthy foods at regular intervals, I should see a signifcant loss. I am working on it and according to the scale have dropped 2 lbs 4 oz in 5 days. I'm by no means doing perfectly or even well at it. Especially the 'right foods' part. But I'm eating breakfast now, even if it is just an activa or a bowl of rice krispie knock-offs with 2% milk. And I eat lunch about two hours later, which has actually staved off most of my cravings. Still working on the wholesome dinner thing though...

Lots of catching up to do!
  • Add meeeee! I'll say about 12 pounds, then I'll have 10 to lose between Halloween and Christmas. Oh dear. haha!

Robin
  • Haven't lost an ounce yet. I cannot stay on the dang wagon. TOM is messing with me and I need a kick is the hind parts to motivete me to excercise. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hey Everyone!!!!! Just wanna pop on in and see how your doing...

Hope everyone had a Great Day and Stay POSITIVE!!!!!!!! And don't foregt to drink your WATER
  • Meg, Jelly, jegersengel, and Robin!

Kat ~ Great going on getting that nutrition info. I try to eat every three hours.

Karma ~
  • i think all of yall are doing great. i need a little motivation. i feel awful. am have been soo bad. help please.
  • Emily, what's been going on? Stressed?
  • Hi Shari, ladies. Haven't been around for a about a week, so I'll have to just hop in and catch up.

Emily, whats wrong?
  • I'm In!!
    Sheri I gotta say I'm glad you are always starting these challenges up, they help keep me goin!
    I met my Labor Day goal, now I have to focus on Halloween goal. I'm gonna try to get down to 185, that's 13 lbs. If I reach that, it would be awesome, that would be less than I was when I got married 13 years ago!
    ---gina