This is crazy

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hahah! Its not meant to sleep yourself thin, but I have sleep issues due to another disorder so sleep is so critical for me. It IS restorative for a busy person to get good rest. It won't make them THIN but it will allow for destressing. Your body repairs some parts of itself during sleep as well. If I get less sleep, my scale actually weighs MORE. That doesn't mean I gained that night or didn't lose my nightly weight, but the scale recognizes (hahah..I know it is just an object) you need your rest too!
  • Another thing I do to save time is that every dinner I make has to feed us for two nights. It doesn't take that much longer to double a recipe and it means that I don't have to cook the next night, I just pop yesterday's leftovers in the microwave. The clean-up is a lot easier too. Leftovers are my best friend; on the days that we have them, it is such a relief to know I don't have to cook (and I like to cook, but it does take a lot of time). Maybe you wouldn't feel so pressured if you had easy meals ready to go on the nights you work out.

- Barbara