Celebrity Fit Club

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Who watches this? I can't get enough of this show. I just like seeing big people on tv. The 4th season starts today at 11 am and tonight at 9 pm on VH1.
  • I'll be watching it again too. I wish there were more updates though. I know they did one, but it didn't have Phil and I've been wondering how he's doing. If anyone has info or links, please share them!
  • Oh i am so excited it is starting again. I love this show! I really like "The Biggest Loser" as well. Is that still on TV? Does anyone know when it starts?
  • I love to watch both of these. I am glad the new season is starting.
  • I know the biggest loser is coming back on, I just don't know when. They are taping shows now for the next season.
  • Yeah I have been waiting for this new season. celebrity fit club that is, I don't think i getthe biggest loser on my satellite.

Maria, if you go to www.vh1.com they have all the info clips and stuff there. hope that helps
    Anna
  • I caught it half way through so i missed the intro of who was who (who they were famous for being) I recognized some but not all. Can anyone catch me up?
  • One of the things that I like about this show versus the biggest loser (which I also like) is that the weight goals are realistic (32 Pounds in 100 days, etc) Nothing too extreme.... Also these people arent isolated from their real lives and they face the struggle of everyday (although their everyday is different than mine).

Vel- BoneCrusher - Some hip hop rapper (I think) from the ATL
    Carnie Wilson - The Wilson Phillips Group
    Ted Lang - Isaac From The Love Boat
    Tina Yothers - Youngest daughther on Family Ties
    Erika ? - Playboy Model - Baywatch Girl
    Vinny Pastore- From the Sopranos
    Angie Stone - Singer from the 80's now producer for Biance
    Nick ? - From NYPD Blue

I hope this helps you.
  • I started to watch it last night and fell asleep.. I love this show... is there a website to follow the stars?
  • Me, me, me! I love it!
  • I like watching this show. You can find mini clips and more info also at vh1.com
  • I love the show celebrity fit and biggest looser and the new season begin in September don't remember what day but if you go on nbc website it will tell you what day and its going to be a 2hr premier
  • Watched Celebrity Fit Club tonight and it was very inspiring!

Everyone lost alot of weight with alot of work!
  • I watched tonite too and thought it was great. I like this show so much. I know that as a celebrity , it must really be difficult to go on national TV and admit that you have a weight problem. It really inspires me and lets me know that many of us have these struggles.
  • I'm pulling for Chili Con Carnie!! That team will do great! It has Carnie Wilson as captain, Tina Yothers, Vinnie Pastore and Ted Lange.

It was so cool to see those big numbers! But I bet the next weigh in will be tough--in fact, I bet someone will either not lose anything or GAIN.