Something I Couldn't Do 120 Pounds Ago ...

• That's an awesome NSV, but I do think that you've become a contortionist, you look a bit like a pretzel there ...
  • Meg! Way to go! Even if I weighed 100#, you'd never get me under there - little too confining. Ilene's right - a pretzel!
  • That is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing the laugh!
  • One of the most unique 'after' pictures I've ever seen.

Anne
  • What a great after picture! Thanks for sharing it!!!
  • Great action Meg! What is next ?? You repair the car?
  • Why are you hot wiring his car???

I'm sure if you ask nicely, he'd let you borrow it. You're a good driver

Mel

• In reality, the seat is so low in that car that I can't even see over the dashboard to drive it (DS is 6'4"). You should see me trying to back it out of our driveway when he's got me parked in -- I perch on the edge of the seat while simultaneously stretching to reach the clutch and peering through the spokes of the steering wheel ...
  • I loved the picture ... and the fact you are still stoked about all the things you can do now that you couldn't before!
  • Heather, I don't think I'll ever stop being amazed and delighted at the things I can do now that I never could before. Maybe it's because I spent three decades being overweight or obese? I remember way back when I hit goal, I said that every morning is Christmas morning and every day is the best day of my life and it's still true today.

BTW, DS took his car off to the PA state autocross championships this weekend and won his class.