My Yard

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • ok here it is...finally
    http://www.picturetrail.com/photos/pattial
  • Oh, Patti! I love it!!! I would SO love to have a koi pond!
  • Beautiful! I bet it's so relaxing to sit out there and listen to the waterfall. I love water features, but I need to wait till my kids wouldn't use it as a wading pool...I'm thinking in 20 years or so.

Angela
  • patti, thank you so much for sharing your yard with us. it's beautiful. i love waterfalls, too.
  • WOW Patti - how awesome - I am so in love with the pond and fish thing! It must be so relaxing out there - I know you are enjoying it!!!

Frouf
  • Patti, thanks SO much for sharing. That is just beautiful. What a great place to have your coffee and blueberry muffins! I'll be over tomorrow.
  • Heehee! If Vickie's going, then I am too...
  • Beautiful Patti! I'm so impressed!!
  • I'm waiting for you two........cant you smell the muffins???
  • Wouldn't it have been fun?!
  • Patti,
    I sure came to this site at the right time. What a beautiful pond and pergola/patio. It yells relaxation. Well, I was going to say it speaks relaxation, but I realized it was a lot more important than that. Enjoy, enjoy.
    I loved the slide presentation and the music. Good job!
    Judy Itry
  • Patti, I just saw the pics now. WOW, it is aboslutely gorgeous. You are so talented. Hey, I'll bring my new chocolate cake to go with the coffee and muffins. Congratulations on a job well done!
  • The best thing is we have NO HUMIDITY!!!
    Thanks for all the raves you guys....we're pretty proud of it too. (thats why I talk about it so much..haha)
  • Patti, I was going to ask if you have any trouble with the koi? Like keeping them alive? And what about the winter?
  • Well they arnt Koi Kathy,,,,the biggest one is a sarassas, multi colored ones are shabunkins, two comets and two barbots. We did have two kois but we lost all our fish after christmas this year. We slowly restocked the pond this year. Yup its hard keeping them...by the time you realize they are sick,,,,,its usually too late. Some of the ones we lost we had for 3 years. You get attached to the little buggers you know.We keep them down the basement in a kiddy pool., in the winter....yup you heard me right.