My happy NSV :)

• Last night I was shopping with my husband (a rather rare occurance) and I found a cute little dress that I loved. I couldn't find the size but figured I would try it on anyway, "Just to see." In the process of trying it on I discovered it was a size 8, which I haven't worn in a very long time. (I have been a sz 12 since I was about 18) Much to my delight, IT FIT!!!!!!! And to think I was feeling down this week because I don't feel like I'm seeing any results.
    Thanks for letting me share the love.
  • that is wonderful! Congrats
  • Congratulations!! I would definately call that "Results"! Way to go!!
  • Congratulations and WTG. Smaller sizes make us feel so great, especially when that evil scale isn't showing our progress. You are definitely feeling those results now. I am happy for you.
  • Good goin! There's alot more to weight loss than the scales, and you found that out! Can't wait to get to a single digit size...hehe.

Kim
  • That is great!!!
    I can see you in the dressing room doing the happy dance, I know I would have been!!
    Congratulations!!!
  • That is so wonderful!!! Congratulations on such a wonderful achievement!!!
  • That is a HUGE NSV!!!! That would be a VERY welcome result, for anyone, and you deserve it. You go girl!!!
  • Thanks everyone! I wore my new dress today and got tons of compliments. I guess I should add though that I'm still a 10/12 normally. I'm not a solid 8 yet, it was just a fluke that it fit. But a happy fluke nonetheless.
  • Awsome! I bet that made your day. WTG.
  • Congratulations!!! I will never be able to wear a size 8 dress!!! I am sooo jealous!!! Not even at 115 pounds (its a big boob problem here).
  • WTG!! That's a great NSV!!