Unexpected NSV

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• I had to go to the Urgent Care clinic this morning for a drug test (pre-employment). The nurse had to look at my drivers license picture to verify it was me. She said wow, your hair is different and you've lost quite a bit of weight!!! Thats the first time someone I didn't know said something positive!!
    And for a scale victory.....down to 161 this morning, it is happening!!!!
  • Doesn't that make you feel so good! Great job !!!

• Way to GO!!!!!
  • Congratulations.
  • That's cool! I love it when that stuff happens. Congratulations!!
  • WTG!! That is great! It is so great when people notice all your hard work!!
  • Congrats to you! Keep up the great work.
  • Good for you!!! Congratulations!
  • WTG!!! I bet that did make you feel really good.
  • Awesome! You go girl.

I had a nsv last night: I was dancing around the kitchen and my wedding ring went flying off my hand, and it used to be too tight. Hehe. Luckily I found it. It also fell off in the shower a few days ago.

Those nsv's are so wonderful, eh?
  • LOL, I still can't get my wedding ring off. We bought it when I was maybe 120 pounds and it was tight then. I think its like a size 5. NSV's are waaay more exciting than the scale victories.
  • Awesome! Even better that it was a complete stranger cause you KNOW they have no reason to fluff it up for you. !!

Way to go!
  • LOL, and thats also the sad part- A complete stranger noticed but my family doesn't seem to notice. Maybe because they see me everyday and I look the same to them. Or maybe because I wasn't that overweight at one time and they still see me as that person? I'll take any compliments I can get!!!
  • Yippeeee... good for you! It's wonderful when someone notices our progress!
  • Awsome..I've been waiting for someone to notice on my licence too! My hair is alot shorter blonder and I've lost 72 pounds...but nadda yet!