Thursday Weigh-Ins for August

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I am down a pound, and I'll take it!!!

Good luck to everyone!!
  • Hi everyone,
    Tammy, you've been busy getting our threads started this month. Thanks!
    Congratulations on losing 1 pound. I hope I have that luck tomorrow when I weigh.

• Totally disgusted!!! I didn't lose anything when I weighed this morning.
    I hope others had a better time of it.
  • Tammy: Congratulations on your 1 lb loss!!!

Tina: I'm with you. I didn't lose anything this week, though I didn't gain either. Potato chips was my enemy this week!
  • Potato chips. Now that really sounds good. Guess I shouldn't though. My butterfly needs to keep flying in the right direction.

Where is everyone?
  • Monday is my weigh in day and it was a great one today. 4 lbs. down. I have updated my trackers. I just love to see that progress. Last week was a great OP week for every aspect of my plan. I started using the Wendi points system two weeks ago and have lost 1 lb. first week and 4 lbs. this week. I hope this way to use points helps me keep moving. I tend to have long plateaus and I want to avoid that for this year. I started this journey last July and lost 50 lbs. in the first year. My current goal is to loose to 200 by Oct. 9th. (2 lbs. a week) only this week speed me up on that rate!
  • Welcome, Finding Me
    It sounds like you are on your way to a great future.
    Keep us up-to-date with your progress.

What happened to everyone? Not many posted.

Let's start a challenge--
    How about a Labor Day Challenge!!! Who wants to join me?????

• I'll join!! Maybe that will kickstart my butterfly!!
  • Another 1/2 pound is gone!!!!!
    Now I can move may tracker. Yea!!!!

• Hooray to moving your tracker!!!!

I hope mine gets to move in the morning!!
  • Mine butterfly is stuck. No loss, no gain.

Hope everyone has better luck than me!
  • down 4.8-- first weigh in (i know not to expect that every time though!)
  • BJ, that's awesome!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • I'm just now getting a chance to post Monday wi results. 2 more lbs. off!!! I am a school librarian and we reported back this week and it has been non-stop. I'm loving the Wendi Plan for points. I have seen more consistent loss since I started using it. Exercise has been good also. 15 more lbs. by Oct. 9th is looking good.
    Hope everyone else is having success.
  • Woo Hoo!! You are doing awesome Finding Me!!
    My butterfly gets to stay in the 1 position again! Boooooooooooooo!! I thought for sure the little sucker would move this week. But what do I know??

Hope the rest of you do well!!