PUSH Winners announced!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • We're pleased to announce the winners of the PUSH/3FC contest!

Grand Prize winner, Sarah Yu wins a One Year membership with PUSH! Plus she'll also receive an Omron Pedometer and a signed copy of our book

First Prize winners, Michele Lash, Jennifer Schwartz, and Jaime Farrar will each win a 6 Month PUSH membership, an Omron Pedometer, and a signed copy of our book.

Second Prize winners, Tammy Jones, Angelina Lamphear, Robyn Carey, Elizabeth Boltuc, Dona Schnell, and Lori Leissner will each win a 3 Month PUSH membership, an Omron Pedometer, and a signed copy of our book.

Thanks so much to everyone for entering! Please remember that you can all still get a free month of PUSH to try it out and join us on the forum for discussion. Go to www.push.tv/3fatchicks to sign up
  • I'm so excited! Thanks
  • OH, MY! I've NEVER won anything! And yesterday was my birthday! What do we need to do to claim our prize?

Michele
  • I've never won anything either. I'm also excited and even though I've only done one Push workout so far, I like it a lot. I'm also very sore today
  • YAY! I'm putting the list together to pass on to PUSH right now, and they will contact you directly. I think most of the winners included mailing addresses in their entries, so Jen and I will send the books and pedometers out this weekend. We're waiting on more details from PUSH, then we will send email or PMs with full details and to confirm mailing addresses. I'm so sorry, I know I said we'd send out emails yesterday, but it turned out to be a little more complicated than we anticipated. We'll be in touch asap

Congratulations!!
  • Yay! I'm so excited! How fortuitous that this happens just as I keep thinking about how I need to mix up my exercise routine! Thanks so much for the opportunity.
  • Woohoo! I won, I won!!! Doing happy dance! I've never won anything either! I've done 2 push workouts so far and love it, love it, love it!!!! Thanks! You gals made my day!!!
  • Me? I won? OMG! Really? Yeah!

Oh, wait, am I the only Sarah Yu on the list? Best not to jump the gun yet right?
  • Sarah, congratulations! That is awesome to win the Grand prize.

Girls, my abs and booty are still sore from my Push workout on Tuesday. It is awesome
  • Great information
  • YEAH!!! I'm so excited!!!

Woo-hoo!!

Jen
  • This is great! Thanks! Should I be looking for an email from them?
  • Has anyone heard anything yet?
    Sarah
  • I got an email from push saying that they are changing my free trial to 3 months free and I didn't need to do anything
  • I got the same email.