Core Board #51

You're on Page 16 of 16
Go to
  • Morning, all! Another busy day for me working 10 hours and going home to more chores! What else is new, huh?

Vickie, I hope that your GF does well with the transplant. I've known a few who have had to have it due to similar diseases.

Saundra, the kitchen re-do sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy watching it all change and are pleased with the results. I'm sure you will be.

The pink bra came yesterday and it is really so cute! It fit perfectly and so now I await the yellow one. Since the 38 with no padding fit, I'm sure the 36 WITH padding is going to be way too small, so all I can hope is that those "pushers" come out. Otherwise I'll be putting it back on ebay.

Back to the grind. Happy day!
  • I didn't see any pushers in the one I saw at KMart. It just looked like all foam. I should have checked the KMart price so you'd know what to charge.
  • Woo hoo Kathy! I was hoping you got it and that it worked.

We're going to shanghai my SIL this morning and make her go out with us. She's been holing up at home, which is no good.

Later girls,
    Angela
  • I'd just charge what I paid. They're all around $10 and the tags will still be on the yellow one when I get it, so I'll know how much it was. The pink one has no foam at all, it's just t-shirt fabric. If the yellow one does have just regular padding and is not removable, I'm probably out of luck. Or I can save it. Judd has a goal of 130 for me, so at that weight, I'd probably be down to a 36.

Angela, I hope the m.o. arrives very soon! I'm starting to feel bad now -- but really, thanks so much again!
  • I forgot to tell you guys this but I found out yesterday that my classes are full for the fall semester. Sigh ... I was waiting until we got back from vacation to register and should have done it before we left instead. Now I'll have to wait until spring. Dang it!
  • wow! i'm behind again. we worked last night installing a new toilet. talk about a lucy/ricky episode! the new pot is in and life is good.

vickie, jim will probably lose fast. seems men do. sometimes i get sooooo jealous of them. be sure to keep us posted about millionaire. i feel like i know jim. frouf is a great choice for the phone call. (i'm typing fast, can you tell? i am cooking lunch and don't have much time.) i'm glad you're going back to meetings. you're right. they help a lot.

kathy, i'm glad the bra fits. 130? that's small. your girls may disappear on you.

angela, your sil is lucky to have good family support. ya'll have fun today on your trip out.

melissa, be sure to post your new website.

frouf, you're a busy froufie.

saundra, the colors sound gorgeous. curtis has just done some painting here at home. we stayed with off white. we still don't know if we're staying or going. if we stay, the house will be cleaner.

sorry this is so short. i have to skadoodle. i'll be back later. have a wonderful wednesday, all.
  • kathy, i'm sorry the classes filled up before you could register.

• It's done! Hard to tell by the picture. Now I need new accessories
  • i like this, saundra. thanks for posting the photo for us.
  • Very snazzy! I like it!!
  • More than 200 posts = a new board! Come on over!