Friday Planning Thread

• B - Coffee
    S - White tea, pear
    L - WW Frozen Meal
    S - Mixed vegies (carrot, capsicum yellow and green, cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas)
    S - Wholegrain english muffin w/vegemite
    D - Baked salmon w/home made oven baked wedges
    S - WW ice cream (?), mandarin

Water - 2 litre
    Exercise - Strength (20 mins) & Cardio (30 mins)
  • Mmmm, can I come over for dinner? Salmon and potato wedges sounds yummy to me.

B: banana, 2 tbsp natural pb, 1 cup skim milk
    S: carrots
    L: pizza buffet restaurant...planning on a big salad and 1 piece of veggie pizza
    D: hamburger (no bun), baked beans, 1/2 baked potato

Going on vacation Saturday morning with all my relatives for a week. This will be a huge test against temptation for me. We go to Myrtle Beach and I swear my family is like a vaccuum...anything and everything food-wise just gets sucked right up! That said, I'm planning on going for walks with my mom every morning, getting fresh crab legs (no butter) and shrimp (not fried) and saying NO! to krispy kreme doughnuts!

...and maybe 1 (JUST one, not 5) pina colada.
  • Go luck with your vacation, PandyCat! You can resist the siren call of Krispy Kreme! But enjoy that pina colada!

Here's my menu for Friday:
    B - It's Friday and that means...Oatmeal Day!!! Yum Yum Yum! 1/2 cup quick oats with extra water so they are extra creamy, splenda, cinnamon, blueberries and soy milk.
    S - Tea with spenda and soymilk, apricots
    L - Tequila Lime Shrimp with 1 low carp tortilla and 1 corn tortilla, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers
    S - Nutrition bar
    S - fruit, veggies, popcorn and/or nuts
    D - Indonesian Style Catfish with Greek Green Beans
    S - low cal pudding

Hmm, just added up my calories for this plan and they're a little low...maybe I can even have a glass of wine with dinner--I have a rose chilling in the fridge!

Exercise: 1 hour with trainer

- Barbara
  • I'll be honest, as I work tomorrow, with my biggest enemy : my pizza buddy. This guy looovveesss pizza, and I can't say no.

B : Wheetabix w/ 1 c 2% milk and 1 cup raspberries
    L : Some kind of chicken/pasta combo with veggies.
    S : Slimfast shake
    D : If I'm good? A turkey sandwich on marble rye bread, with lettuce and a little dab o' mayo. If I'm bad, four or five cheesy breadsticks. Pray for my strength.
    S : Fruit (probably ranier cherries) and some sunflower seeds.

Lots and lots of water!

20 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes of ab training, 10 minutes of stretching.

Today and tomorrow are my last days for this next weigh in! I'd better make them count.
  • I came here this morning and it's been good for me. I did not pack my lunch last night but I will.
    My raspberiies are thawing in the blender for my whey protein shake.
    I'll take some fruit and cottage cheese to work.
    And I have to think some more.
  • Brekky
    turkey burger and half a melon

Snack
    chicken bites and carrots and an apple

Lunch
    turkey burger with carrots and cucumber

Snack
    Quorn sausages with cooked turkey slices and a kiwi

6 miles on treadmill in air-conditioned gym!

Dinner
    pork medallions either with veggies and rice, or with apple - I'll probably go for the rice, I might need the carbs! And a melon

Snack (possibly, depending on bedtime!)
    protein shake with fruit
  • DH and I are going out on a real "date" tonight. We've got a babysitter for the first time for out 8 month old DD!!! I'm going to have to be VERY good all day so I can feel like I can eat dinner when we go out.

B- 1 egg 2 pcs whole wheat toast
    S- Dill pickle, wheat thin crackers
    L- Salad
    S- Fruit leather, carrot and cucumber sticks
    D- Have to plan where we are going and look at their menu online...then I will decide

Exercise- This is VERY important today since yesterday was my "day off." I'm going to do The Firm workout- Calorie Killer (45 minutes).....step aerobics kills me, kicks my butt every time. But, I love the feeling when I've finished!

I love this planning thread! It's nice to have a place to write it all down.
  • B-oatmeal 1 Tb raisins&walnuts
    L-salad, ham, cheese (1oz each), cherries
    S-cut up veggies with hummus
    D-homemade veggie pizza w/ ww crust, 1 coors lite
    S-mixed fruit w/ vanilla yogurt, 1 Lindor ball
  • Breakfast - steel cut oats w/walnuts, raspberries and blueberries

Snack - 2% milk cheese stick with 6 triscuits

Lunch - FFa - either going out with hubby or going to local bbq place for stuffed baked potato

Snack - cottage cheese, pineapple

Dinner - chicken w/broccoli and couscous, some kind of veg

Water - 2 liters+

Exercise - 45 mins circuit training this morning.
  • I really don't feel like anything today - argh! I guess because of all my excitment for tomorrow - here is my best guess for the day

B- toast or begal with cream cheese or peanut butter, maybe some beef jerky
    S- going for a walk and get a coffee (too lazy to make) and I am really feeling like a lemon bar (about the only thing I feel like) but I will see if I wanna use the extra calories...
    L- don't want to pack anything - so I am thinking a walk to get a quizno's salad or maybe just a lean cusin
    D- we talked about ordering pizza and then decided on home made hamburgers and wedges but we do have left overs from last night - so yah - who knows

Only had 4L again yesterday but the scale was almost back down to where it should be - maybe I was drinking too much water! and ....

tomorrow morning I get my puppy!
  • Well I have been off for awile!
    Last night alone I had chicken and Mac & Cheese
    no workout

Today
    B-none
    s-snack bar
    L-grilled chicken on salad
    s-snack bites
    D-not sure...I am going camping dont know what will be cooked

Workout??????? Walking I am going to walk for 20 mins sometime tonight

I got to get back to where I was....I have not been doing good at all!
  • B: Bagel With LF CC
    S: Apple
    L: FF Turk Sand with WW Bread and LF Cheese
    S: Banana
    D: French Dip
    De: 5 choc cov pretzels

WO: Training run, strength, stretch