Motivation

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I know there was a thread in here somewhere about celebrity pictures that give you motivation, I couldn't find it. I just thought I'd post some of my favs and you all can do the same Just fyi, I don't compare myself to them...it's not some unhealthy thing I have going on. I just like a little motivation I've been using them for my desktop background...

Pink has an amazing body

This one is my current bg

Look at those abs!

Kat Von D...I think she is so pretty. You can just tell she's comfortable with herself.

• My inspiration is definitely Jessica Alba - I know she works out like crazy to look like that, so I don't aspire to have her body, but it does get my butt in gear when I need it!

• that one of pink in the red is fantastic!

this one is on my fridge at home.

i have stacks of inspirational pics at home - quite embarressing really. i am sure my boyfriend thinks i swing both ways

i always think of this quote when aspiring to have a body like any of my inspirations. I mean, I won't get their body but its gonna be a good one right if I aspire to them?

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land amongst the stars"
  • I don't have any inspiration, because I know I'll never have a body even close to any celebrities, even when I get all my reconstructive surgery, but these are my fantasy bodies:

Scarlett Johannson

Kate Winslet

I have major girl crushes on both of them. I think they have PERFECT bodies. Wow, hot thread

I don't feel like looking up their pictures, but I also like Amy Lee and Kelly Clarkson's bodies.
  • I gotta agree with HarpoCG that those are some realistic and very HOT bodies! Alba has a fantastic body, but who the heck can get that and maintain it...I can't think of anyone with a life that doesn't revolve around looks or physical fittness can really accomplish this for an extended period. Yet Alba is quite perfect all around!

As for guys I gotta say that a george clooney build would be great. He's not really fat, or too tight, instead he's just right. A guy's dream body that is like the Alba thing has got to be Matthew Mcconaughey and maybe The Rock! Those guys have great builds and are proportionate throughout. Watch the Scorpion King and pics of Matthew online and tell me they aren't at the top.
  • I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately. Not just celebrity bodies. I am constantly people-watching and basically checking girls out, sort of scary! Every girl I see that weighs less than me I sort of do an assessment of her and wonder if I will lose weight like her.

Anyway, back to a celebrity body... I was always rather spoon-shaped when I was thinner. So my celebrity wannabe body is Jennifer Aniston.
  • Sometimes I see a pic of a celeb, and It makes me wistfull, but I use my prebaby pics for motivation. Atleast I know that is abtainable. Anyway, Im not about to post a pic of myself on a celeb thread LOL
  • Well even though I know that she spends her whole life working to look like this (and has the help of good genes I bet too!) I have this picture up for inspiration.. I saw it in one of my Oxygen magazines and I think she is the perfect combination of muscles and femininity. Her name is Jelena Abbou and I'm sure having her pictures around makes me look like I have a big crush on her too.

I think a lot of celebrities are gorgeous, but they don`t really have what 'd consider to be the "perfect body" because to me, that means a lot of muscle definition. I don`t think i`ll ever in a million years have this kind of body, but it is what I admire the most.
  • tobetheman - what about David Beckham *grrrrrrr*

Ok you talked me into it I will add mine...

I also lust after Jessica Alba's physique secretly.

and gotta love how comfortable yet still curvy Shakira is

• Quote: i have stacks of inspirational pics at home - quite embarressing really. i am sure my boyfriend thinks i swing both ways
  • Quote: I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately. Not just celebrity bodies. I am constantly people-watching and basically checking girls out, sort of scary! Every girl I see that weighs less than me I sort of do an assessment of her and wonder if I will lose weight like her.
    I do the same thing lol Especially at the track...
  • Quote: I do the same thing lol Especially at the track...
    Haha, yeah I do that too. I try to find girls who have the same body proportions as me to see what I'll look like in a few months. I haven't found very many but one of them was my dance teacher last semester so my body can't be all bad if a dancer has it too, right?
  • Quote: Haha, yeah I do that too. I try to find girls who have the same body proportions as me to see what I'll look like in a few months. I haven't found very many but one of them was my dance teacher last semester so my body can't be all bad if a dancer has it too, right?

right! lol
  • You know what works for me? If I don't feel like exercising, I put on MTV or VH1 and see the "Buttons" video from the Pussycat Dolls....talk about getting your butt in gear!
  • I know the feeling I usually put it on a music station (if kids r not in the room for cartoons). It gives me the kick in the butt i need for the last few minutes.
    Oh yeah I sometimes watch Dog The Bounty Hunter. Leland