Imaqt

• I responded to your first post.. you don't seem to be having an easy time of being a newbie.. When you get private message capabilities perhaps it will be easier for you.

Do you see this thread.. You can ask all you want here and come back again to see the replies. Soon you won't feel like such a newbie.
  • bumping the thread (moving it up to the top) one time for you before I go to bed.
  • I could just jump up and scream if my legs didn't hurt so bad. Somebody replied and I saw it. this is so good. I feel like going on
  • thank you thank you thank you
  • Quote: I could just jump up and scream if my legs didn't hurt so bad. Somebody replied and I saw it. this is so good. I feel like going on
    I'm glad to hear it. 3FC is has a lot of supportive understanding people.. but in the beginning it can be hard to navigate and find a niche. Keep coming back and let us know if we can point you in any particular direction.
  • We must have lost you
  • IMAQT
    Welcome to the site...jayde is right once you get the hang of it....you will have fun here.
  • Hi QT! I love your name. It reminds me of MIA's song, URAQT. Welcome to 3FC!