I can't believe it!!! Onederland!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was sooo down this morning because I got on the scale and it said 207!?! I retain water SOOOO bad. I had 2 light beers on Saturday night so I blamed them... but it had me feeling awful . I slammed water today and went running this evening and came straight home and stepped back on the scale. It said 199!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to step on and off of it again like 4 times to make sure it wasn't playing games with me . That puts me 1lb past my moving day goal too and the lightest I've been since I got married!!!! I'm so happy!!!
  • YIPPY!
    Good for you!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • Yay for you! How exciting! Good work.
  • Congratulations, I can just feel your excitement. WTG and thanks for sharing .
  • I'm sooooo excited for you! Im starting where you started so youre keeping me going after a long day. Yay for you
  • That is wonderful!! Congrats!
  • That is so awesome. I can't wait to get to Onederland, save me a seat, will ya?
    Keep up the good work!
  • That is great!!! WTG!!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Val rock congrats i know what a fight it is even to move 1 lb so you getting under 200 WTG girl
  • YAY! Congrats!
  • WOo hOO!!!!
  • Congrats! And Welcome! I just got here myself last week, and can tell you it's great!

You've done so well!!!!!
  • That's sooo awsome! It seems like so many of us have made it to onderland lately. Yeah us!!! Your doing an awsome job. Keep it up.
  • Thank you everyone!!!! Everyone keep up the great work, we all rock!