Please post your favourite meals from NutriSystem

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Oh, I love the chocolate cherry pieces!
  • Me too! They are awesome!

Spunky which chocolate bars are you referring to that you do not like?
  • I went and looked at the package, and it was actually the chocolate fudge cake. How can anything with the word "fudge" in it be bad?
  • Yeah- I have a couple more of those fudge cakes...
    Going to try and trade them for the chocolate *GRIN*
  • Vegetable Lasagna was pretty good tonight!
  • I was nervous to try the beef teryiaki, but is was pretty good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God, because i have 2 of them.
  • I have a box ready to trade in they ask for your account number so if you bought on ebay they wont trade.

Yesterday I used the Weight Watchers Program so that I could work dinner out with the family into the day and a glass of wine. Today I am back to NS. The combination is working pretty good - I lost 7 pounds so far!!!

Oh I tried the pancakes and they were good- but no syrup???
  • campbellredhead - I had the beef teriyaki tonight - it was good!

HDStreetBob - Wow, 7 lbs! How long did that take you? How many days do you alternate each plan? Oh, and are the pancakes microwavable, or the old fashioned mix kind.

I HATE the EGGS! I will have to call and exchange them.
    I LOVE the cherry chocolate!! Wish I could have more than one per day!
  • the pancakes I make in a skillet- one big one because I am lazy LOL!

If I know I am going to go out to eat one day I start the morning on WW and save up points so I can enjoy small portions of what I like for dinner (I have a points calculator and can figure out the points for the NS food and any other food I am intrested in)

Okay- I was bad tonight- I did not feel good so I had a lunch for dinner- chicken noodle soup. EXCELLENT!

But then my husband was called in to work and I was left alone with the kids... I treated myself to two desserts.
    Wont do it again. I do feel like I spoiled myself but I know I wont loose weight if I mess up.
  • HDstreet look for sugarfree very low calorie syrup it will be a free food
  • Ok ladies i love tuna casserole, i tried to be open minded, and i love the lunch tuna salad, but i couldn't eat it, i even tried to put cheese on it-one and 1/2 bites, so that bit the dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs*
  • So the Tuna dishes are no good...

I have been eating repeats so nothing interesting to report yet except that I really LIKE the mint decadance bar- not sure if I mentioned that before!
  • I have to say that the chicken salad is as bad as the tuna. I find that I am not a big fan of any of the chicken dishes, but I like the beef dishes.

Oh, and the Spinah Ravioli is very good!

HDStreetBob: Thanks! I'll put that mint decadence on my list for next month!
  • Hi all!

Just started 2 days ago (was on Atkins before until my cholesterol skyrocketed through the roof) and I attacked it this way:
    I separated everything out, then am trying to try something different for every meal during the first 10 days. I kept the packing slip and circle an item every time I try it. Then I put a number next to it to remind me what I thought of it. "1" means I definitely liked it and will order it again. "2" means it was so-so and wouldn't choke on it if I had it again. "3" means don't order it again under any circumstances!!!!

So far I've put a "1" next to the Thai Noodles (surprising, since I normally can't stand tofu) and the blueberry-lemon desert bar!
  • Today I had the Chicken Stew- boy was that spicy!
    It was like chili.

I did like it but will keep in mind the flavor.