Progress Pics

• Here are some progress pictures of myself. As compared to these can anyone see a difference?

• I can see a change. Your tummy's definitely looking flatter! I'm only 3 lbs heavier than you and I'm SOOO much more flabbier so I'd say you're looking great!!!
  • WOW! You are looking amazing! Way to go!
  • yes I see a change.. look at the waist/hip area.. seems the waist looks smaller , the curve of your side looks different than before. Good goin!
  • Wow, there is a difference! Good for you!!
  • thanks everyone for your opinions. I think I am going to have to readjust my target as I get closer to my target weight.
  • 100py what are you doing i mean cal counting W W ???
    you may have said it before somewhere but i havent seen it
  • I am calorie counting. I'm not following any specific diet as such. I have limited the amount of calories I intake and also the types of food I eat. I also exercise for an hour a day 6 days a week and perform muscle toning activities daily.
  • Oh ya I can see a difference! Great job!
  • I just registered 154 on my scales. Woooo, that is after a workout and while full to the brim of liquid. I will have to weigh again tomorrow morning just to make sure. I'd me pretty impressed - that'd be 7lbs this week! SUrely thats not right
  • Wtg!! Your Pictures Look Great!! Congrats!!
  • Looking great! I don't see a problem with the before pictures, but you know how you feel You're definately showing definition in your abs more!

Kim
  • \/ I mite up my target weight now.
  • I don't see a problem with your before pictures either, but I sure hope my abs look like that when I get down to 154!