My boss noticed! NSV!

• Hey ladies!

I'm pretty new around here and I don't usually have time to post - but I do read lots of great and inspiring posts from everyone. I just wanted to share my first comment on my weight loss that I received today.

I am doing super on Diet To Your Door (if I do say so myself! ) - by that I mean that my energy and spirits are high and I feel so much better already. Anyway, whilst chatting at work today my boss mentioned that she could "really tell" that I am losing weight. My colleague (& co-dieter) chimed in that "yes, she is doing so well (on the diet)! She hasn't cheated at all." And I haven't cheated - not ONCE in over a month of dieting!

As you can see by my stats I have got a L-O-N-G way to go, but every day I am one step closer to being healthy and strong and fit again!
  • Good for you! It's always motivating when someone notices your efforts! You're on the right track!
  • That is wonderful! Especially not cheating even one time!! I am impressed. And complaments go a long way~~~Congratultions!
  • Very cool! Some people don't like it when colleagues/friends comment on their weight loss, but I love it! Way to go and keep up the hard work!
  • That's awesome. Getting compliments always gives you that extra bit of motivation to keep going.
    Keep up the good work.
  • That is awesome!! I agree that getting compliments is a great motivator to keep on going!!!
  • Awesome job so far! You can do it!
  • Thanks everyone - the support here sure helps too! ;-)
  • That is awesome!! It always feel good when you get compliments. Keep up the good work!!
  • Congratulations, it is awesome when someone notices. WTG.