I Can't Stop Snacking Before Bed!!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I eat before bed too. Just spread those feedings out
  • I usually have fruit or I always keep a pot of low point soup ( I do WW), but it is also low calorie and I eat a cup of it at bedtime if I walked/jogged 3-4 miles that night. It really helps me and has carbs/protein in it.
    Don't worry just keep at it and you will work something out that works for you.
  • I always eat dinner after I work out b/c I do get that craving to eat. Maybe you could work out a little earlier, and then come home and eat dinner. It also solves the eating time crunch (trying to digest the food before exercising so you don't get cramps). Could this work for you?
  • Quote: I find if I eat late a night I see a difference in the scale the next morning, say I eat my last meal at 6 the next morning the scale would be lower then if I ate my last meal at 8 or 9. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GAINED WEIGHT! Just remember that, it just means your body still has the food in you! That is usually the case with me anyway.
    I have noticed this also. But I always associate this with gaining weight.

Love your puppy Courtnie! It's sooo cute!
  • I always almost eat something at bedtime too... just make it something healthful! But I eat dinner pretty early too usually.