New here, but think I found the right group

• I just registered, have difficulty finding other people who I share a common interest with and would like to join this group but am beyond lost at how to post or do this, any adivse or suggestions would be appreciated. thanx
  • Hello again!

this might be of some use to you -just click on the link and it will take you to the help forum:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40
  • Hello and welcome! Please feel free to just jump into any of the threads and don't worry about not being "accepted." It won't happen. It's a very friendly place!
  • Welcome!

And welcome to the Alternachics - when you just dont feel like you fit anywhere else - you fit here. Havent met anyone that didnt fit in here.

Before I found this website and this particular group - there were lots of places I didnt fit = my pants for example...
  • Thanks, I appreciate the pants example,
  • aj -
  • You are very welcome here! Feel free to have a nosey around the site. F'rinstance I also post in the UK chick bit but you would be surprised at the number of "overseas visitors" we get to the posts either of Brit origin or 100% USA!!! There does not seem to be any *****yness here (hey we are in the same boat after all!) and that is why I am glad to post on this site!
  • Welcome!
  • Hi there!
    Welcome to the site! Feel free to bounce in and out or to stick around. I am very loyal for a while and then I bugger off for some time, but then I come back again, and one thing holds true, I am always welcome!
    VIRGINIA