The Official "Yay Me" Thread!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I just thought it would be nice to have a particular place to say YAY ME! - I've accomplished something! It doesn't have to necessarily be just about our weight, it can be anything (graduated, got promoted, learned to ski, read War & Peace, whatever!) And of course -it's not just for "me" me, but for all you guys too!

So, for today, I say....

YAY ME! - I have lost two pounds this past week. I think it's time for a carrot dance!
  • YAY ME! For all the painting, packing, unpacking, cleaning and everything else (probably 50 hours worth) I have done in the last 5 days.

• Yay me! I finally got around to making clay sculptures this weekend!!

And I lost a pound ...
  • YAY ME!!! I finally painted the fire place and hung pictures!!! and I tried a spinning class last week!!!
  • YAY ME! After 2 years, yesterday I actually put on a bathing suit and went swimming. It was only around my family, but still a big accomplishment for me. I had an absolute blast.
  • Quote: YAY ME! After 2 years, yesterday I actually put on a bathing suit and went swimming. It was only around my family, but still a big accomplishment for me. I had an absolute blast.

That's a great accomplishment! I'm happy I'm back to diet motivation mode after 4 months off. Even messing up on vacation was planned and isn't gonna get me down!! Loving it! What I like most is realizing it is a life long process.
  • YAY ME! I spent 45 minutes on the exercise bike this morning and nearly 20 minutes stretching. And my racing article I wrote last night wasn't hardly edited at all...meaning I guess I did something right!
  • YAY ME! I'm up to running over 2 miles without a break now. Can't wait to get back to my 3 a day.
  • Yay me! I walked nearly 6 miles yesterday. Not bad for a person that's only 5'1"!! 8 hours of work + 6 hours of Sea World in 98 degree heat, and I'm still standing
  • Yay me for eating good so far!! And for starting over!!

This definitely needs to be a daily thread!!!
  • YAY ME! Finally being able to eat once every 4 hours as opposed to once every 2 hours!
  • Yay me. I went swimming with my family and friends yesterday. The place they wanted to go had about 1/2 mile hike with a very steep hill. I made it up and down that hill without a problem. A year ago I would have said to forget it, I couldn't have made it.
  • Yay Beach Patrol! for the great thread idea!

Yay Me! for choosing to have a pasta salad and lettuce salad at home for dinner instead of restaurant food, and yay me for walking 5 miles today!
  • Yay me! We flew down to California last week and I had space between the outside of my thighs and the arm rests!
  • YAY ME! - I didn't eat over my alloted calories yesterday! (I love FitDay.com!!)