Help with fat loss tracker

• Hi everyone,could someone tell me how to change the weight on or delete my weight loss tracker? All I get is the form to start a new tracker.

Thanks
  • Hope this helps!

" Ok, so now you've lost weight and want to update your weight tracker. What do you do? There are two ways you can go about it.

1. Start with step one as above. Delete the old code from your signature box, and paste the new code in its place.

How do you delete the old code?
    • Take your mouse, and place your cursor at the beginning of the text in the box, then click and hold the left mouse button, while dragging your mouse over the text. This should highlight the text. Now click the "delete" button on your keyboard. OR
    • Use your delete or backspace button to delete the code one character at a time.
    Now paste the new code in the signature box, and click the "save signature" button.

OR

2. Edit your signature tracker code. You can keep the same images without having to make a new code, and just update your weight.
    • Look at your code and you will see three numbers that represent your Starting weight, Goal weight, and Current weight. The last number is your current weight and is the only one you need to change.
    • Change the current weight to your NEW current weight. Make sure you don't change anything else, or you may have to go make a new tracker. Now save your signature. "
  • Thanks for the info Mauvaisroux,I can't change anything because I have nothing in my signature box.Do you have any idea how to delete the entire thing?