Before and Current Goal Pics

You're on Page 7 of 16
Go to
  • This is my first day and what an inspiration you are. Congratulations!
  • You look just GREAT, hun!
  • Superinspiratonal! Fabulous job, congratulations!!
  • Lilybelle,
    You look amazing! You must feel sooooo proud of yourself! I am heading towards the same goal you have acheived and I cant wait to be in your shoes. Thank you for posting your success. You are a great inspiration! Thank you.
  • Thanks so much to all of you for the kind words. The support here helps so much to keep me on track.
  • contrats on your sucess. you look great
  • AMAZING!!!! You are an inspiration!
  • awwwwwwesome...!!!!
  • Lillybelle
    This is my second time to post on this site!! awsome site!! you look
    so.........great!! How long did it take you and what kinda of plan where
    you on????????I know you are so<<<<<<<<<<<,proud of you.
    Hugs LInda
  • Linda, I was on the Atkins plan, but did add extra fruit and some whole grains such as LC whole wheat bread and Oats. I also ate fewer fat grams, just because it was so ingrained in me from previous low-fat dieting. It took me exactly 1 yr. , 1week and 5 days to lose the first 89 lbs. to reach my goal of 145lbs. I am very proud and learning to maintain the loss with very careful eating and continuing to exercise. Good luck to you and to everyone else who is trying to lose weight or maintain a loss.
  • Thank you so much for the info. You are doing a awsome job!! I know how proud
    you and your family must be. How do you put phots on the site? Have a geat .Iam so happy to see friday arive !! hew!! hew!! gave good day.
    Hugs Linda
  • My DD put my pic's on here using a scanner. I wouldn't have a clue how to do it. Have a great weekend.
  • Lilybelle, you look fabulous ! You have truly inspired me to want it too. I have been following Dr.Phil's Ultimate Weight Solution program but have been slacking off for a year now and need to get real once again.

Again I say congrats, what a difference the weight has made in your before and current pics.

Barbara

• wow, that is awesome
  • Wow what can I say! What you have achieved is truly amazing! Congratulations, you look stunning!