Before and Current Goal Pics

You're on Page 6 of 16
Go to
  • carolr3639, could you PM me, and I will show what my menu looks like. Thanks.
    I truly was dancing for joy when I hit goal. It was a long journey and I am still eating the same. I am still exercising. I want to stay healthy and maintain this weight loss. I am very proud and feel that all the hard work is worth it. For each and every one of us it is a struggle, many others have just as much as me to overcome or even more. I wish the best of success to everyone.
  • Congratulations mommy! You look great. You deserved it. Now you have the right to assume that guys are checking you out when we go out in public. Heh. I love you! Oh, and a little F.Y.I, if you are looking for your clothes, you will most likely be able to find them in my bedroom floor. And I am also aware that if I'm looking for my clothes, I can find them on your dresser, in your laundry basket, or on you. But congratulations. You look fantastic. I'm proud of you. Love you,

~Lacy~
  • Thanks Lacy. I don't mind you wearing my clothes as long as I get them back. Love you, Mom.
  • You'll probably get them back in the dirty laundry sometime in the near future. As for now, I'm off for my first day of work. Wish me luck.

XoxO,
    Lacy.
  • This is cute. Mom writing to DD on 3FC.
  • Lacy, good luck and I hope you really enjoy your first day of work. I guess this means all the yardwork is mine now.
  • WOW wow wow you look FAB!!! Congrats lilybelle!! You must be very very proud of yourself!!

i cannot wait to reach my weight goal! your story def. inspire me that i can do it too!
  • Thanks lastrideout, and thanks for sharing your beautiful pic's too.
  • I've posted a couple of times and when I look for it I can't find it. The "stories" thread under Goal isn't there anymore either. Help!
  • You look great!!!
  • You look amazing! WOW! You look about 30 years younger!!! You are an inspiration to us all! Thanks for sharing your pix. I hope to be able to do the same!
  • you DO look great! (as everyone else has already told you....)
  • Congradulations!
  • Thanks everyone. I truly do feel at least 10 yrs. younger.
  • WOW, I'm truly speechless. Could you maybe send a little of that willpower my way?