Before and Current Goal Pics

You're on Page 13 of 16
Go to
  • well done on your weight lost! wooo yoooo!
  • You look young and vibrant! Congratulations!
  • Very awesome! WTG!
  • You look way cool!
    You look absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!! MG
  • wow...
    you look GREAT!!!!!! and you look sooo much younger....congrats to you...
  • Wow! What an inspiration!
  • Yup, you look like a whole new person. You gotta feel proud. I know I feel very proud when people see my before and after pics. Its a wonderful accomplishment.

I say go with how you feel. That's how I've been dealing with this. I never have reached my goal, but am comfortable where I am. I think I DO want to get to that goal...eventually. But right now, I'm healthy and maintaining a healthy weight.

I was nowhere near the health problems you have going on, but something inside me knew that I WOULD be within a matter of a few years if I didn't do something. I was already having too much shortness of breath and arthritis problems. People look at me now and mistake me for 10 to 20 years younger than I am. Especially while lugging around a toddler. LOL Losing the weight has reversed most of the damage I'd done to myself as well. I look at my dad and my daughter though, both of them on the fast track to trying to kill themselves, and hope I can be an influence in some way. So far, no luck. Dad, at 68, probably doesn't have another 5 years if he doesn't do something. And my daughter just found out she has PCOS on top of other ailments. She's had knee surgery twice already and she's only 22.

I'm so glad to have lost my weight. But I'd be even happier if it makes a difference to others, especially those I love and want to see live a long healthy life.
  • And here I posted this long response and just realized how old this thread is. LOL I don't read this forum, but followed your link here from another topic.
  • You look fabulous!! I am impressed and so happy for you. Thanks for the pics that keep the rest of us going!
  • Congrats!!!
    You look 20 years younger
  • I am new to this link.. does anyone know anything about medical weight loss clinic. Or anything about foods that work chemically together to help you lose weight?

Congratulations Lily! You were beautiful before! Now you can feel beautiful!
  • Hey Lily, you look great in jeans!!!! & your DH is cute, too!!!

Congrats on a great job.
  • You look amazing and so much younger!
  • you look GREAT like a totally different person! way to go!! btw i live in oklahoma too.....
  • thanks everyone

lotstogo, it's nice to see others from Oklahoma on here, there are about 5 of us I believe.