So You Think You Can Dance

• Does anyone watch So you Think You Can Dance? I am addicted to that show. Everytime I watch it I want to go forward with my diet and it makes me feel so good. I love to dance but I've always been so self concious (sp?) that I was never comfortable when dancing in public. But anyway so what do you guys think about the show? I'd love to hear from others about it. thanks
  • How's Cat Deeley doing presenting it? I can't imagine her on American tv.
  • there's a thread going on somewhere around here about this show. I love it!! Cat was annoying at first, but she's kind of grown on me. The person I can't stand is Mary Murphy. God, her screaming is annoying as heck. I am not a violent person, but I sure wouldn't mind giving her a smack in the face!!

happyveggie-check out the other thread here in General chatter!!
  • Quote: there's a thread going on somewhere around here about this show. I love it!! Cat was annoying at first, but she's kind of grown on me. The person I can't stand is Mary Murphy. God, her screaming is annoying as heck. I am not a violent person, but I sure wouldn't mind giving her a smack in the face!!

happyveggie-check out the other thread here in General chatter!!
    I agree with you 100%!!!!!!!!! My mom and I make fun of her screaming all the time! Even Nigel and Cat made fun of her scream. lol! Cat Deeley is starting to grow on me too. I'll definitely check out the thread about the show. thanks
  • I knew Jaymz and Jessica would go this week....Jaymz just couldnt keep his mouth shut on dance night!
  • I think that's what pushed the judges to pick him!!! I wasn't too sad to see them go, though. They haven't really done much for me. There's still a couple of couples I wouldn't mind see leaving the show. It's going to get tough when they get down to the last four or so couples.

I forgot to say, I really liked the contemporary piece Dmitry and whatshername did. It was really cool and entertaining!!
  • I ain't saying anything against anyone who watches this, as my parents are always watching this show. They say that the host is annoying, and I have seen a few shows but I can't get into it. She is annyoing though. I tried to get into it again watching a show again with them, but I just can't get into it. I hate it. I gotta say I don't think it's the concept cause I like DAncing with the stars as do my parents, not love but like it. I think the reason I don't like it is due to the host and the judging panel. That guy from American idol tries to hard to be a jerk. The other young guy is an idiot at times and seems to be a little unsure waiting to go against someone if the others don't. The lady judge is okay, and she has a **** of a background. She at least doesn't try to be fake or seem lost. Weird, that I dislike this one as I like American Idol. But I think it's the judges who bring this show down in my eyes and really make me not able to get into it as much. I really like ****'s Kitchen, now that guy ain't trying to be a jerk he just is. AS a master chef, does anyone doubt that he is more so when the cameras are off. It's his rep after all.