I Ran!

• I'm excited and exhausted! I ususally Power walk with 10 and 3 pound weights but TODAY I RAN! Not terribly far and I had MANY intervals of brisk walking....but I did it. Total distance running was .8 mile. My butt was JIGGLIN' like nobody's business (I know TMI) but I didn't care.
  • good job!!! Thats so awesome. Right now i can only run a 1/2 mile but i know how you feel, running is great!!! Keep up the good work !
  • Thats great!! Keep it up!
  • Congrats to you hey progress is progress great job...........
  • That's fantastic... hey let the ole butt jiggle; who cares is right?
  • Jiggle away girlfriend, I do too. Next time you feel the booty jiggle, you just picture my big old buns clapping back from the other coast and smile 'cause you know I'm a wigglin right along with you.
  • Good goin!!! You'll notice that the jigglin gets less every once in awhile! LOL. It's funny how we notice stuff like that. But yeah, you'll REALLY notice when it doesn't jiggle anymore!

Kim
  • Quote:
    My butt was JIGGLIN' like nobody's business
    I love it!!! I feel the same way but I run anyway too. When I first started (last summer) my butt, calves and belly fat jiggled, now just my butt jiggles but soon that will be gone too
    Great Job!!! It really is the best feeling in the world.
  • --- ps I love the pics of your boy! What a sweetie!
  • Congratulations, thats something you should be proud of. Try to increase it bit by bit and you will be surprised at how far you can run.
  • That is great Stevi!! I KNOW I couldn't run that far!! WTG!!! Keep up the great work!!