Yay, I did it! I lost 50 pounds!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Misti - SO glad for you!

Sue
  • Way to go, Misti!!!!!!!
  • Congrats, Misti - that's fantastic!
  • Misti - Yeah, That is super fantastic
    I'm so happy for you Misti. You have worked so hard to get to this point.

Your loss has just given me the boost I needed today.

Thank you. All the best towards your next 10 lbs.
  • That is wonderful, and excellent inspiration for all of us who are dreaming of the day we can say the same : ) Congratulations!
  • Cooooooongratulations, Misti! That is so wonderful!
  • Misti what plan are you following ( you may have posted it before but i get lost on here sometime
    AND CONGRATS i hope i can reach my goal as well i have a total of 40 i want to lose
  • Quote: Misti what plan are you following ( you may have posted it before but i get lost on here sometime
    Just one of my own making... no specific plan; just eating healthy... lots of fruits and veggies, with smaller amounts of proteins, pretty much all kinds of meat but mostly chicken; others in smaller amounts. Nuts... NO junk food at ALL and extremely small amounts of processed foods. Things like healthy breads etc. but NO diet meals, etc. Very small amount of Splenda (mostly avoid artificial sweeteners but haven't given up my latte flavors LOL.. .but I DO buy the stuff and make them myself so I know exactly what is in them!!) Oh and take a multi-vitamin. BTW this plan is supported by my doctor also. I don't count calories or weigh stuff or any of that. Just eat right and exercise.

I also exercise a lot. Started out by walking and added a lot of water aerobics and some Danskin workout balls, etc.

Thanks for asking, and thanks too for the encouragement.
  • WTG Misti, I never had any doubt that you could do it. I am so proud and happy for you. Congratulations.
  • Congratulations Misti
  • CONGRATS!!!
  • Thanks, team! Can hardly wait for the next 50.

Lily... I am amazed every time I look at your picture. You are one hot chick LOL
  • Misti that is amazing Congrats... it's encouraging to see someone just change their lifestyle and lose a large amount of weight ... you came this far ... you will definitely knock out the rest ... Great Job!
  • Yippee!!!!
    How fantastic! Be proud and strut your stuff, sister! Keep up the great work.

• Thanks Misti, I'll take being called hot by male or female. Lol. I am truly so excited for you and can't wait to see your future posts and pic's.