Calendars and Stickers?

• Hey there ladies (and gents)!

Do any of you use hardcopy calendars to keep track of your stats? I have stickers that I would like to put to use, but I have no calendars to use them on! I was hoping maybe someone knew of a site to print off something fairly neat (to keep my interest... something not terribly plain, etc).

Also... I'm looking for some neat stickers to use as well. Right now all I have are stars and handprints. What do you use for yours?

I figured footprints (for exercise), drops of water (for glasses of water), and some other things would be neat. I'm not very creative, though!

Any help would be appreciated.
  • I have used paper calendars to track progress in the past. I just printed out pages from Outlook so they were kind of boring, but you could certainly customize them with the cool scrapbooking supplies they have at the craft stores these days. That's also a great place to look for stickers, incidentally. It might be kind of fun to create handmade calendars for yourself; I bet you are more creative than you realize : )
  • I went to the dollar store, bought a little pocket calendar thingy and I put stars on days I stay within my calories. I am good at water and exercise but always blow my eating. I didn't get to fancy, just a cute little calendar and some coloured stars.
  • I use a calendar I got at church for free last December and I use Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani stickers on it to track my progress. The stickers came in a pack of 100 so I track every day that I work out. I also write down how many calories the machines at the gym say I burned (I know theyre not always accurate). Then I make sure and write down that I took all my vitamins when I do remember which I'mnot always good at .
  • You might be able to find a 16 month calendar which would last a long time. I buy stickers either at a craft supply store or my local Hallmark.

I have a blank book I use for a food journal & a detailed runner's log for my fitness program. They sit beside the computer so I can't "avoid" writing everything down. Keeping written track every day helps me stay honest.
  • I just picked up a new academic calendar from walmart. The B-T-School supplies are out now. It runs from August thru to next summer, so those kinds of calendars work well for me. They have several different ones to choose from, from 1.99 to like 3.99. Mine was 2.89 and has a string/elastic band attached you can loop and close it with and tabs for each month.