Been gone far too long

• Well I took about a month and a half "hiatus" from exercising due to back problems. But I am saying hush up back and getting back on track!! Thankfully I haven't gained any of my weight back that I've lost, but I haven't lost anything either! :P

I've stayed away from 3FC because I felt guilty and didn't wanna read it! haha I know.. it's silly.

So I just want to say hi to everyone that may remember me and all the new faces I see around here (which is A LOT) HI!
  • Sabriena, my girl!!! It's so funny, I was JUST thinking about you yesterday and told myself I would take out some time today to let you know. I was going through a similar funk and had stayed away for awhile and just recently came back to get into the groove of things and stop feeling sorry for myself.

I'm sorry to hear about your back problems but I think it is great that you were able to maintain during the time. That means you already know that when you hit goal, you can do it.
  • Welcome back! It's nice to meet you! Grats on not gaining any of your weight back, that's a huge accomplishment in and of itself!!
  • Welcome back, of course we remember you! Sorry to hear about your back, but yay you for getting back on track!
  • Welcome back! Never be a stranger! Don't worry about your struggle, I find that is when I need 3FC more than ever!