Wednesday 28th June - Plan for a Nearly Perfect Day

• Morning .

Breakfast - oatmeal w/walnuts, raisins

Snack - cottage cheese, pineapple tidbits

Lunch - chicken salad, pear

Snack - choc flavoured protein shake

Dinner - chicken parmesan, sauteed zuchinni and spinach, So You Think You Can Dance .

Water - 2 liters +

Exercise - 30 mins interval training on treadmill then 30 mins elliptical hills before work this morning
  • B- ice tea protien juice, yogurt, vector cereal
    S- strawberries
    L- wrap (whole wheat wrap, lettuce, fat free ranch dressing, hot peppers, shrimp, hot sauce), celergy
    S- oreo thinsations
    D- pork chops and pasta and veggies or something

Already did 80 min on my bike. Probably wont be exercising for the next few days, we get our house tomorrow and I there is going to be some late nights (so I wont want to get up early and ride my bike) and I will be busy over there, but I shall see if I can squeeze it in.
  • Yesterday D- rostbeef with gravy, green beans, rice, cornbread muffins I did not workout! So with that I restart my plan! I have started over in a way. I dusted off my note book and have started putting things down in it again. I have taken the words like try and hope out of my word list and changed them to will and can!!!

Today
    B-kashia bar, peaches
    s-none
    L-grilled chicken on a salad
    s-tuna
    D- Ham and veggs only!!!

60mins of some kind of workout...More that likely it will be walking.

I will drink get in lots of water today...I have had 64oz so far and will be going for more soon.

I am calling this a do over....I start again today!!!!!!!!
  • oh yah, last nights dinner for me was tacos mmmmm and I even stayed within my calories! woo
  • B - 2 pieces of whole grain toast, natural peanut butter

S - Horizons organic plain fat free yogurt, 6 oz fresh blueberries

L - big salad, tons of spinach, 3 oz chicken breast, grape tomatoes, carrots, 1/3 yellow red pepper, 1/4 cup dried cranberries, dressing on the side

S - 1 mango

S - tall non fat sugar free latte

S - cut up veggies (baby carrots, sugar snap peas, grape tomatoes, red pepper strips)

D - Didn't get a chance to eat my omelette last night and I have a late training tonight. I brought the omelette filling (turkey sausage, sun dried tomatoes, onion, garlic, spinach, olive oil), 3 tortillas and salsa. I'll just make wraps!