I'm so inspired by you all!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm so inspired by you all that I have decided to post my before photos and put my most current picture as my avatar. I'm so glad I joined you guys. This is a wonderful community of people working towards the same goals. The before photos were taken in December of 2003. The maintenance shots were taken in September of 2004. I was wearing a size 26/28 before I had WLS and I now wear a size 12. I can only hope that my pictures inspire someone too!

Front shot:

Side shot:

My official "at goal" shots:

• That is amazing. Absolutely fabulous! Great job maintaining!
  • Way to go Fairywinx! You look terrific!
  • Wow Pam, you look fantastic.
    Great job at maintaining
    Thanks for sharing the photos. I know for me it is always very motivating to see someone success.
  • Pam! You look wonderful and have come such a long way!

Thanks for sharing your photos.
  • Pam, you look FANTASTIC!!!!! What a great achievement! Thank you for sharing your pics. I LOVE seeing before and after pics.

I am SO happy to see another person who is maintaining. It makes me more positive that I can maintain as well.

Thank you again!

Take care,

Zelma
  • Wow! you look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing. It is so great to see people at goal and maintaining!! Makes me feel like there is hope.
  • whooohooo theres hope for me now!!!
  • You look great, thanks for sharing the pic's.
  • WOW! You look amazing! Congrats!!!
  • Great accomplishment!!!
  • wow....i mean WOW! wow.
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • Thank you all so much for your kind words. I'm a little bummed out today but you have all made me feel alot better.
  • You look so amazing, You even inspired me to take the stairs today, I try to do it at least 1 or 2 times a day, but I was kinda not feeling it.. You help me remember why I do it, I can't wait to post my goal weight pictures..

WTG!
  • WTG Nicklewise!! That was all you baby. Keep up the good work and thanks for making me smile.