Starting tomorrow

• Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Angie. I'm from Minnesota. I'm 38 and have three kids. And...I just laid down a whole lotta money today Got my juice and am ready to begin tomorrow morning.

The center I went to wasn't too pushy about signing up, but they already started the heavy sales pitch on their bars. I know they are not necessary and I probably won't do them. I'm not big into sweets, but if I have chocolate one day, then I crave it the next; and I would rather not start down that road.

I could use all the support I can get!

Angie
  • Congratulations! Im sure youre gonna LOVE the program, its awesome!
  • Angie--congrats on making the first big step. There are MANY here who are proof positive that you can make this program work successfully with or without the bars--it's really all about the program and the choices you make. Welcome.
  • Welcome Angie!
  • Welcome Angie ^^
  • Welcome Angie!!!
  • Angie - Glad you're joining us!!
  • Welcome Angie!!
    I'm in Minnesota too - Inver Grove Heights to be specific, but I go to the center by Ridgedale in Minnetonka (I know, that's a haul, but I go so that I am close to work). Where are you?

You will find these boards a great help - congrats on paying out the big cash and making the committment to take charge. I'm really pleased with how well the plan has been going for me. I have to remember to be consistent and patient. Didn't take a month or so for me to get here, so it's going to take me 'awhile' to get to where I want to be.

Smiles,
    Marilee
  • Welcome Angie!
  • Thanks for the welcome!

I'm in Byron...close to Rochester. I have to go to Rochester for my WI. It's the only one in the area.

Angie
  • Welcome! Angie. This a great place to share, and learn. Best of Luck on your weight loss.
  • Welcome! Angie good luck you're going to really enjoy yourself here!