Excerise Miles for week of Aug. 26th

• Okay eveyone post your excerise here. And I will keep track of our progress weekly. For those of you who are new. We count 20 mintues as 1 mile. or if you know the exact miles post that. I really think this helped some of us to get moving.

I know I need to start counting. So we count from now to Dec. 31 and start fresh in the new year.

P
  • HI

I've been doing this all year - mind if I post my mileage so far? I'm at 581 miles.

RABBIT

*NO EXCUSES*
  • One mile for me today. Plus the 2.5 I did last week.

Total:3.5

Rabbit-I knew I could count on you!! You post away. Glad to see how great you are doing.

check out.... www.justwalk.com
  • Thanks Pryia!

RABBIT

*NO EXCUSES*
  • since last tuesday i've walked 27.6 miles
    i do ALOT of walking at work
  • Hello
    Well another mile to add. Not much but I figure every little bit helps!!!

Welcome JennieLou- feel free to join us on the weekly thread too. We weigh almost the same. I was 211.8 at my last weigh in.

To bad my eating sucked today. But the GOOD news is. We are getting rid of all our free snacks at work. YEAH!!!! So now there will not be as much temptation.

See ya tomorrow--when I am hoping for a good 2.5 to 3 miles.

P
  • HELLO

Pryia - Is it ok with you if I update my mileage weekly?? And yes, every mile does help! Glad they're getting rid of those free snacks at work!

Jennie - WELCOME!! And congrats on your weight loss - you are doing awesome!

RABBIT

**NO EXCUSES**
  • HI

OK, I had 19 miles this week (so far anyway!) so I'm now at 600 miles.

RABBIT