Weekly Chat - June 26th - July 2nd

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Good Morning

HAPPY CANADA DAY
    !

Cin, good to see your feeling better, enjoy the summer Changing insurance companies stink, especially when you have established doctors you trust. Good luck.

Grem, you went back to school so that when you go for a job, you'll get it and you'll get paid more. Plus its something thats good for YOU!!! I wish I went to college (more) b/c it really does help when your in the work field and it helps your self confidence....trust me. BRAVO to you.

Nickle, happy birthday to DD and have a great Canada day whooot!

Trish how did your mom's birthday go? my mom was just happy to see me and dd. We gave her a card with $$ and a cake, stayed about 1 hour and went home LOL, that made her happy... she's easy like me LOL.

Tippy watcha doing this summer? you got any vacation plans?

Liz, I mean busy bee working july and taking august off sounds really wonderful, enjoy your time off.

Buddly HAAAAAAA I can picture you showing up with the kids hair all red ROFLMFAO.. thats cute. Wow, an alaskin cruise how cool is that !!!!

Cathy, hope your settled down today, did you get to unpack from your trip yet w/mom?

Heather, sorry to hear about your knee, sheesh girlie. Are you walking around? how goes PT?

N2F2B, kids and a 17 year old.... yikes! I remember being 17 and going out all the time w/my friends, who ever could bum a car off of their parents for the day lol. But when your 17 visiting some one OH YEAH, it can be boring lol. Hope you can entertain them lolol, enjoy.

I'm cranky today LOL, allergies OY. Got nothing planned for the weekend which is exactly what I wanted. I want to be alone (who does that sound like...come on you old timers LOL).

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL
  • Good Morning,

I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather we are having (hopefully its nice where you are).

Nothing much going on today, just the family and pool

Have a wonderful SUNDAY !!!
  • Mom's b-day was as expected. Not enough attention focused on her so she had to pout. I know that is kind of harsh but I went on a picnic that lasted for 3 1/2 hours and then to her house for dinner and her party that lasted 3 hours. This was also DH's only day off this week and as of tomorrow he goes to Washington D.C. for a week. So did not get to see him much on his day off and then he will be gone for then next days off, so...I guess I feel a little grumpy about it and I don't know how to say no and that I have had enough to my mom without a major guilt trip and then I end up feeling worse for a long time