Detoxed!

• Good morning! New day. I've been a big girl all my life, and I've been up and down at least thirteen thousand times. I'm an incessant procrastinator, and a definite sugar addict!

I got sick at the beginning of the week, though, and I couldn't eat anything at all for a good three days. Then I had a wisdom tooth pulled, which continued my no-sugar/no-solid food kick. So in the past five days I've been building myself back up to eating, and I figure that now I'm pretty well detoxed, it's the perfect time to get serious, forget procrastinating, and get my fitness level up to where it should be! I guess that's as good an introduction as any, especially for 6 am...

I'm really interested in the idea of having a 'buddy', although I'm unsure of what being a buddy would entail...anyone want to try to make sense of it with me??
  • hi buddy!
    hi suspendagirl,
    i'm new here and looking for a buddy too. i have 55 pounds to lose (again)...ugh. i'm not sure what a buddy system entails either, but i'm sure it can't be too hard.

would you rather stick to the bulletin board or email? either is good for me!
  • PM settings
    I've got a nice long PM for you! If you edit your profile settings to allow PM receiving, it's all yours
  • Good morning!
    Done! PM away, baby!