3 nsv

• I have had several wows lately. The first was that about 1 month ago I was able to buy a dress from Target, now big deal you say... but when you are at a certain weight even most plus size sections don't go high enough, so I was never able to wear their 3x's...now I can. I have only been able to shop at Avenue for the longest to get 30/32 and some of those were snug. Now I am firmly in 26/28 with room. I have been able to get cute jersey knit shirts from Target's clearance for like $2. and these aren't plain tees either. You dont find those prices at Avenue....
    Next, I am actually taking a kickboxing class, my exercise up to date has been from dvd's in the comfort of my home (no embarassment) but now twice a week I am taking kickboxing at a local rec center and I can finish the class..woohoo
    Lastly this nice looking guy I went to high school with saw me the other day for the first time in several months and started flirting. He told a mutual friend that I was slimming down and looking good and that he needs to give me a call...he had a small crush on me in high school. So I'm thinking I still have so far to go just wait until I get down to my "fighting" weight.
  • OMG, your kickboxing endurance is to be envied! I've always been enticed by kickboxing but felt I was too out-of-shape to be in it.

WTG on the flirts! WOOHOO!
  • Great NSV's, congratulations and thanks for sharing.
  • Woohooo, those are huge NSV!!!
  • That is awesome.
  • That's GREAT! Congrats! I have been wanting to sign up for a kickboxing class, but I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up...what's it like?
  • That's great!!! I could really tell a difference with those 44 pounds gone! Yay for you. You have a gorgeous complexion too!!
  • WTG you're doing SO well

FYI Kickboxing is the BEST! Everyone should do it! Be warned, it's seriously addictive though! Check out some kickboxing threads in the exercise section for more info!
  • That's so great!! I'm excited for you. Keep up the wonderful work!
  • Awesome NSVs!
  • Hooray for fitting into clothes on clearance!!!! I love Target's clearance section....too bad I just don't fit into most of it .

Congrats on all your NSV's!!!!!!!!!!
  • That is great!! Keep up the great work!! That's a lot of weight gone and you can see the difference, you're a beautiful lady either way.
  • Quote: That's GREAT! Congrats! I have been wanting to sign up for a kickboxing class, but I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up...what's it like?

It's actually cool, I had been doing the WATP 2 mile dvd at home and just starting doing the Slin in 6 dvd(the startup section) and I am sure that is the only way I can hang in there. The instructor is very patient and it's not as crazily intense as some other classes I have seen but it is still high intensity and high sweat.
  • Thats great!!!! Keep up all your great work and good luck with your guy friend....