Joining the club!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everyone! Mind if I join in here? I've never posted in the 100 lb club before, but I think I qualify...I've lost 45lbs but I have another 99 to go before I meet my goal.
    My name is Cassie, and I am 22 years old. I have 2 beautiful children, a little girl named Leslie (she's going to be 5 in August), and a little boy named DeShawn (he'll be 16 months on June 21st). I am "common law" married to Rob, we've been together for 6 years now. I am working out twice a day and watching my portions to lose the weight. I try to keep the calories around 1600-1800, but I don't keep track very well.
    Looking forward to chatting and checking in with you all!
  • CASSIE -- SO glad to see you here!!!
  • Welcome Cassie ~ this is a wonderful place ~ the people here are the greatest!! Hope you enjoy it.
  • Welcome, and well done on your weight loss so far!
  • This is a great place. You sound like you are doing well so far.

Trish
  • Thanks for the welcome!

Michelle~ So happy to see a familiar face!
  • Hi Cassie, It's so good to see you here! Lots of great advice and threads in this forum.
  • Welcome...
    YOU WORK OUT 2 TIMES A DAY !
    WOW... WAY TO GO...
  • Welcome, Cassie! Great job on your loss!
  • to the forum Cassie!
  • Hi, Cassie, nice to see you here. Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Cassie -- Suddenly I've seen you posting everywhere but never welcomed you (oh, I'm not so good at this part anyway... certainly not consistent!)

So, welcome!!!!
  • Welcome to Cassie! As you know I'm new too, it's nice to meet you. I have 3 children a son named Jordan who is 15 (oivay, do I really have to do the teenage years two more times??), a daughter named Emma who is 8 going on 20, and a 5 year old son named Noah. I look forward to getting to know you better!
  • Welcome Cassie!!!
  • Welcome to the group Cassie!

~Dee